Question about how the park closes each night

Mrevio

Friday night was the first time I've been in the park when it closed. The way they do it is interesting. I was sitting outside the bakery at the end of the FACE/OFF scarezone closest to the park exit. Across the street, at the world's largest Betty boop collection, the lights flickered on and it sounded like a dial-up connection almost. I assume this happens all over the park. It gave me the perception of an alien invasion. When I was leaving, I could have sworn the ambient park music has the lyrics "Go home." Anyone else here know what I'm talking about? I may have lost my marbles...

I looked at the soundtrack thread, and it sounded like "3:14 Every Night" when the lights came on, although I'm not 100% sure.

As I was leaving, "A Familiar Taste" was playing, and that's where I thought the "go home" lyrics came from.

All I'm asking is: is there a defined way they close the parks at night? 'Cause Friday night was pretty cool way to end the night.

Friday night was the first time I've been in the park when it closed. The way they do it is interesting. I was sitting outside the bakery at the end of the FACE/OFF scarezone closest to the park exit. Across the street, at the world's largest Betty boop collection, the lights flickered on and it sounded like a dial-up connection almost. I assume this happens all over the park. It gave me the perception of an alien invasion. When I was leaving, I could have sworn the ambient park music has the lyrics "Go home." Anyone else here know what I'm talking about? I may have lost my marbles...

I looked at the soundtrack thread, and it sounded like "3:14 Every Night" when the lights came on, although I'm not 100% sure.

As I was leaving, "A Familiar Taste" was playing, and that's where I thought the "go home" lyrics came from.

All I'm asking is: is there a defined way they close the parks at night? 'Cause Friday night was pretty cool way to end the night.

I'm not quite sure. The crowds are usually so loud that I can't hear the music. That is really interesting. I'll have to listen for that. I just thought they close off the queues at close time. I'm going tonight so I will let you know if I hear it.