Silly question about lines and entering the houses

Ok, so is it possible to enter the houses with fewer people? Could I ask the house guard to let me be the first to enter when they cut off the regular line for the fast pass and then I would be first in line when the guard opens up the regular line? Do you know what I am trying to say lol ? Every year I go Im surrounded by a cluster fuck of people and cant see shit. I really wish people could be spaced out more. Do you have any tips?

Ok, so is it possible to enter the houses with fewer people? Could I ask the house guard to let me be the first to enter when they cut off the regular line for the fast pass and then I would be first in line when the guard opens up the regular line? Do you know what I am trying to say lol ? Every year I go Im surrounded by a cluster fuck of people and cant see shit. I really wish people could be spaced out more. Do you have any tips?

Sometimes they like to pulse the lines (hopefully that's what you mean xD). Sometimes they don't. It couldn't hurt to ask but with how busy it is I doubt the will.

Can you ask for that? HELL NO. Can you come to a turn and pretend to be lost and give yourself a buffer in the house? Yes.

Regarding the line...if you want to try to force a break in front of you...stop and tie your shoe and try to encourage them to break the line. But if someone behind you kicks your ass, you brought it upon yourself.

• Like 3