New Scarezone for final weekend.

Nocturas

ALL-NEW SCAREZONE EMERGES FOR THE FINAL WEEKEND OF

HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS AT UNIVERSAL ORLANDO

Guests Get the Chance to Inspire the Event’s 20th Year of Fear

WHAT: An all-new terrifying scarezone will emerge from the shadows this week at Universal Orlando. Guests who are brave enough to walk the ominous NY alley will have the chance to inspire elements of next year’s 20th anniversary run of Halloween Horror Nights – the “country’s best Halloween event.”

After experiencing the new scarezone, guests will have the opportunity to tell Halloween Horror Nights creators what scares them the most. In on-camera interviews or through other surveys, guests will be asked to share their favorite moments from the past 19 years of terror and what new fears they’d like to have piqued. This feedback will be used to inspire what will be the most intense year of fear in the event’s history.

Halloween Horror Nights: Ripped From the Silver Screen runs for only four more nights: October 28 – 31. At this year’s event, modern horror films are “ripped from the silver screen.” Never before has the event featured such a catalog of horror. Everyone knows “SAW,” “The Wolfman” and “Chucky.” And now everyone will get to live them in person.

WHERE: Universal Studios Florida theme park at Universal Orlando Resort

WHEN: October 28 – 31, with guest surveying occurring on Thurs., Oct. 29

• Like 1

I'm happy to say I tried and made note of the types of scare actor's/characters that were there last night. I saw Jack, The Usher, The Caretaker and I saw Cindy. She jumped out at me and said, "Peeka-BOO!" I know it was Cindy, because of a picture I stumbled across a long time ago. It dawned on me when I had an awkward stare with her, trying to figure out who she was. "OH! It's Cindy." She winked, giggled, and hid back in the corner. I also saw a vampire and someone wearing a deer/doe mask, who was small and said, "Trick Or Treat!" I'm intrigued that they were all wearing ceremonial robes. If and when I go back tonight, I'm going to try and make heads or tails of it. Piece some of the clues together. LET THE SPECULATION BEGIN!

Edited by Dinah

That "deer" is the school kid from last year with the bus,

cindy is the caretakers daughter

the body collector was out there,

and of course Jack,

the vampire was from a house theyve used a couple times,

i can only assume the pumpkin is from scary tales.

There was a "Fox" and a "Monkey" ( who was badass, BTW) they are from "The Skool"

"Cindy" is the "Caretaker's" daughter.

The "Caretaker"

A "Hush" character from Body Collectors 1 and 2.

The "Pumkin Head" was used from "Harvest of the Souls" and "Field of Screams"

Also "Jack" was there.

Please feel free to add the rest of the "Scareactors" that were out there. I really don't remember who or where they were from. Also let the Speculating begin.