HHN 24 Merchandise

I am gonna do my best not to go broke but I'm definitely buying the Halloween shirt and I really want the AWiL shirt so I'll probably get that as well. And despite how much I want the "Fright Club" shirt because that's one of my favorite films/books, I should probably hold off since I'm already gonna get the other two.

P.S. They should've done the fright club thing in '06 or '07, either of those years would've been really cool to have that for. Or even if they just used it for the three main houses this year instead of JUST TWD because they've made me despise pretty much anything TWD except this shirt and I'm not still not sure about the shirt

Edited by 4thdegree

And despite how much I want the "Fright Club" shirt because that's one of my favorite films/books, I should probably hold off since I'm already gonna get the other two.

What movie/book is Fright Club? I thought it was just a silly pun on Fight Club. Looked it up and this was all I could find: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780520/

Unless you're just talking about Fight Club :) It's funny too, if you google "Fright Club Book" the first hit is the Wiki page for Fight Club. Ha ha ha. There are Batman and children's books by the title though.

EDIT: FYI - that's not a dig at your comment or anything like that...just curious what a favorite book might be. On the Vault someone mentioned Brian Keene once...and got me hooked and I've read all his work. So wondering if there's a kick ass book tangentally related to HHN that I don't know about.

Edited by Oysterhead00

What movie/book is Fright Club? I thought it was just a silly pun on Fight Club. Looked it up and this was all I could find: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0780520/

Unless you're just talking about Fight Club :) It's funny too, if you google "Fright Club Book" the first hit is the Wiki page for Fight Club. Ha ha ha. There are Batman and children's books by the title though.

EDIT: FYI - that's not a dig at your comment or anything like that...just curious what a favorite book might be. On the Vault someone mentioned Brian Keene once...and got me hooked and I've read all his work. So wondering if there's a kick ass book tangentally related to HHN that I don't know about.

It's ALLLL good, but I'm not sure why you couldn't find fight club. It's a 1996 novel by Chuck Palahniuk. I haven't read anything else by him but just last year he said that he plans on releasing a series that will go together to create a graphic novel that will act as the sequel to Fight Club. Which I'm sure won't be nearly as good, due the fact the we already know Tyler exists somewhere in his head so it's not like he can pull out some huge, shocking ending.

I regret to inform you, I read very little modern literature; so, many of the authors/books I'd suggest are considered classics and you probably know them already. Hopefully I'll put a book out one day and I'll be able to suggest that one!!

• Like 1

It's ALLLL good, but I'm not sure why you couldn't find fight club. It's a 1996 novel by Chuck Palahniuk. I haven't read anything else by him but just last year he said that he plans on releasing a series that will go together to create a graphic novel that will act as the sequel to Fight Club. Which I'm sure won't be nearly as good, due the fact the we already know Tyler exists somewhere in his head so it's not like he can pull out some huge, shocking ending.

I regret to inform you, I read very little modern literature; so, many of the authors/books I'd suggest are considered classics and you probably know them already. Hopefully I'll put a book out one day and I'll be able to suggest that one!!

Ummm, I know the book and have read many of Chuck Palahnuik's books (sure I butchered his last name). And of course, saw the movie too. But the shirt is Fright Club. That's why I was asking. Didn't know if there was something by that title. Ha ha ha.

How do you order them :o

Just call merch services and they will ship mostly everything :) only thing I still have to get is AP holder pin which they need to see AP pass apparently not just the number :zombie: Last year I couldn't get AP pin cause I went late but I go next friday so hopefully it won't be sold out by then

Ummm, I know the book and have read many of Chuck Palahnuik's books (sure I butchered his last name). And of course, saw the movie too. But the shirt is Fright Club. That's why I was asking. Didn't know if there was something by that title. Ha ha ha.

Ahhhh, I see now! Haha, My bad, total misunderstanding, it's just the extremely obvious reference to a Fight Club that has me excited for that shirt, the blood splatter with font and the nearly identical phrase makes me drool... Not as much as the Halloween and AWiL shirts (because, as I already said, I'm not too into TWD)

Edited by 4thdegree
  • Like 1

Reading this just keeps making me more excited about going! Guys I'm new into the collecting and I saw some people were talking about ordering on the phone? Can you get anything that is available at the parks like the LE pins? Any help is appreciated! :)

Years Attended: 2011,2012,2013

Yes. The ONLY thing you can not get is the AP pin which you need to buy at the parks, but I got the Jack vinyl last year (which ran out pretty fast if I remember) and I got the Chucky pin (which I think will sell out pretty quickly)

On that note, I ordered everything Wednesday and received it today (really yesterday but wasn't home to sign off) and the Chucky pin is B-E-A-UTIFUL! The regular event pin is ok... don't understand the zombie eyes being white with no light-up (should have red flash like the 2010 pin) and the fact that it's a two part pin and the nails are horizontal UGH. It doesn't fit horizontally on my lanyard so I have it turned to the side so its almost upside down and it's really irritating on the neck :/ But the shirts are amazing too. If they really did mess up the AWIL shirts (which on the back it does say HHN 2014, not just HHN) then order the shirt to be shipped before they say you can't... I'm sure you can probably get it shipped from HHNH, but it's a lot faster if you live on the east coast from O-town.

Well the AWIL shirt was shipped to Orlando by mistake so if you want that shirt get it fast because they didn't get many.

Shit really? I was just in LA and bought one, but then I thought I should've bought a couple because I want a few "spares" knowing I will wear that thing out. I figured - ah, I'll just get it in Orlando.. but we aren't going until Oct 2! You're sure about this? Do I need to call someone??

Well, I'm not sure they'll go so fast. The only place I saw them was in the MIB store, and barely anybody goes there during HHN. The only worry is that staff takes them out if the store, if they realize their mistake

There not going to take them out of the stores, just not going to order anymore in when they do sell.

Hey guys, I had a quick question, I haven't gone this year yet, I will be going in 2 weeks. But I've seen online a picture of the Chucky Vinyl Doll. There is one on ebay with the pin as well. Does anyone know if HHN released two vinyls this year ??

Here's what I'm talking about : http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-Halloween-Horror-Nights-24-Chucky-Vinyl-Figure-Pin-2014-HHN24-/111470714969?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item19f42c2059

• 1 month later...