HHN 24 Merchandise

jetsfreakHHN

Im with you. I'll buy the pin bc its the official event pin, but anything else I'll go with the other non-TWD stuff.

Being told there is a AWIL shirt... cuz that makes sense too. But hasn't been put out yet. Also a hoodie that is TWD.

True but Chucky and AWIL make zero snse this year. Aside from all the TWD crap... NOTHING even pertains to this year.

Wait! Chucky was put in the doll via voodoo..... there's a voodoo-themed scare zone...... The square root of pi is also a long number.......

What if, Chucky finds his way into the Bayou of Blood as a sort of "Easter egg" ?(video game talk yay)nprobably nooot, but it's a thought, right?

The back of the house shirt is pretty cool. I like the candles. Won't be buying one of course. If they had the front available with just an event logo on the breast, I would pick it up. But COMPLETELY covered in the horrible tacky blood letters? No thanks.

The lanyards are pretty cool and will probably pick up one of them (plus will get the red one free from the BTS Tour if it's like past years). Not interested in anything else...yet. Will surely pick up a shot glass.

Wait! Chucky was put in the doll via voodoo..... there's a voodoo-themed scare zone...... The square root of pi is also a long number.......

What if, Chucky finds his way into the Bayou of Blood as a sort of "Easter egg" ?(video game talk yay)nprobably nooot, but it's a thought, right?

Or, to make the easter egg easier, The Dollhouse of the Damned.

• Like 1

The problem with it being in the dollhouse is that it doesn't quite fit with the white porcelain doll theme.... But if it was just a random object on stage, or on a tombstone (there's a lot of odd things here and there) then it would be easier to slip in.

Marketing logic:

"Oh so we have a doll house... ... hmmm chucky is a doll.

Duuuuh I know how we can get more money!"

Then you've got the BK flame-broiled billboard that just says "you've been warned".

The zombie commercial

The Halloween radio ad
The TWD billboard
The AVP billboard.

Their is no brand cohesiveness.

• Like 2

The problem with it being in the dollhouse is that it doesn't quite fit with the white porcelain doll theme.... But if it was just a random object on stage, or on a tombstone (there's a lot of odd things here and there) then it would be easier to slip in.

Weellll, it would fit the theme given that we know this much about the Dollhouse:

Dollhouse of the Damned
-Created characters first, environments second with settings based on the characters
-Porcelain dolls, knitted dolls, marionettes

And have seen a picture of a ventriloquist's dummy as well.

Yeah, pretty much. If only there were some central face of the event that could unite all these things together. Some person they could use to "Prop" up all this advertising and serve as a sort of "Master" of ceremonies. Too bad that will never happen.

All in all, the merch looks ehh, but I am happy that they are making a house shirt that does not have TWD and my wife is happy that she might get her AWIL shirt.

I LOVE the house specific Chucky merch! I was worried they weren't going to have any for that house.

Wait, you're telling me it's NOT 2009?

THEN WHY IS THERE SO MUCH OF IT.

I've yet to buy a hoodie because it's been all TWD shit. Looks like the only hat is Chucky, who has 100% NOTHING to do with the event, so I'm out there too. I can't wait for TWD to go the hell away so we can get some real merch again.

• Like 5