HHN 24 Merchandise

jetsfreakHHN

DTF has a lot more pictures on Twitter...mugs, shotglasses, bracelets, hoodies, iPhone Case, etc

https://twitter.com/DesigningFear

Edit - I like the TWD Coffee Mug...think I'll be picking that up this year. It's something different that I'd get a lot of use out of.

Thanks. Yeah I saw he had pictures of more. Just takes so much effort to post it when I'm at work and it was all TWD.

I think the only reason we have an AWiL shirt is because Hollywood has the house now. Since both coasts have had it recently, they figured they could make it this time since they could mass produce it for both coasts. Same with almost the rest of all the merch. I'm surprised our house shirt says HHN24 and not just HHN 2014.

I don't mind sharing properties at all. But sharing merch to make it all bland and generic to save money is really annoying.

• Like 1

My assumption- Chucky inside Dollhouse of the Damned, OR possibly trying to see who would buy the shirt which would show his relevance and maybe deciding whether to bring him next year to the event

Yeah, that would make sense. Also I was wondering if Chucky would make an appearance, looking back its a no brainer since its a house about dolls xD

Also what JDW said with the licencing thing, maybe its a best of year since its 25 (since the shirt is the same as the house in 2009). That would also explain the AWIL shirt possibly? Food for thought I guess.

Edited by IheartNARWHALS

I think the only reason we have an AWiL shirt is because Hollywood has the house now. Since both coasts have had it recently, they figured they could make it this time since they could mass produce it for both coasts. Same with almost the rest of all the merch. I'm surprised our house shirt says HHN24 and not just HHN 2014.

I don't mind sharing properties at all. But sharing merch to make it all bland and generic to save money is really annoying.

I talked to someone that was in charge of the merch and made the comment about it saying the year instead of the event number, they said they got a lot of people was complaining that the year was on everything but the hat last year.

I talked to someone that was in charge of the merch and made the comment about it saying the year instead of the event number, they said they got a lot of people was complaining that the year was on everything but the hat last year.

Wow I'm surprised THAT many people cared about that. I do and am glad they changed it!