HHN 24 Merchandise

jetsfreakHHN

Hey I made this so we can discuss, talk, and post pictures about the HHN24 merchandise (:

Personally I feel they will have the usual 4 shirts. We'll have the house shirt saying like "You've been warned", the generic hhn/twd shirt, an AVP shirt and a Halloween shirt. Then the jacket (which I hope isn't zip up :capt: ) and the hhn 24 hat/shot glasses. I'm hoping for something new this year though... Maybe a house jacket? Or the house shirt also have scare zone pictures? Plus I hope they have a Purge shirt!

I hope they have a nice, subtle hat...like HHN 21. LOVE that hat and still wear it all the time. The Walking Dead hat from 2 years ago was HORRIBLE. Didn't go last year. But the lack of a key image, like the spade logo, makes me think the hat will be pretty bad.

I've given up buying the houses shirts. I like the back (wish they came in a color other than black), but just can't bring myself to wear them in public with the stupid/tacky blood lettering on the front of the shirts. A Halloween or AvP shirt could be pretty cool if they don't over do it. And I agree with the Purge...the posters from the second movie are pretty awesome and if they did something like that it could be one I'd pick up.

I've been picking up the cups and tumblers the last few times I went and would LOVE for them to have a branded 1L Stigg metal water bottle...or a Tervis Cup with a nice patch embedded in it.

I've cut back on my merchandise buying. I only buy the shots, the pins, adn the ocassional odd ball item.

I hate the shirts now and am pretty much selling off all of my collection of them.

I agree the 21 hat was awesome. I think I bought a 22 hat only for the collection. I wouldn't wear that thing. Didn't even bother last year.

all I'm looking forward to merchandise-wise is the shirts and the hoodie. I know last year they did sell the games for Walking Dead and a couple of Resident Evil games (Revelations on the Xbox 360) and Resident Evil 6, but I didn't bother with buying them since most of the time, the park gives them ridiculous prices. I won't be surprised if they sell the games again for Walking Dead and Alien Vs. Predator (though I would find it hilarious if they sell Aliens: Colonial Marines since the game's ridiculously cheap elsewhere since there's a lot of people who hate the game).

Edited by figment1988

I have emailed the merchandise services twice, they said at first "write back next week, since we start to receive merchandise for HHN the week of the the first night" and the second email said "you can buy the merchandise on September 19th, which is the first day of the HHN event." I am still going to email and see all that I can find out (two years ago they emailed me details about the shirt once asked which was about a week before the event, looks like they will be tougher with revealing details early :capt: )

I'm expecting at least the house shirt by tomorrow, if not by the end of the day to be put on the shelves.