Halloween Horror Nights 25 Wishful Thinking

Legacy

Legacy who do you think is cassi/Lizzie anyway?

A fan with information. Nothing more.

The only reason Universal would have to shut her down would be if the story she was trying tell was/is going to infringe on whatever story Uni has planned. Cassi is a fanfic who is trying to build up hype and canon in the void Universal is leaving. If there was any legitimacy to it, than the actual LT would have posted to disregard.

• Like 1

Does anyone really believe this? Insidious or Dark Christmas is nothing new, but a return of AWIL? Do any of Cassi or Doc's clues fit this? Would they really bring it back so soon? I loved it, but really don't see the need for another one so soon.

This would seem to fit with the Wense clue Cassi gave that the doctor has been talking about. The muppet show that Senor Wense appeared on was all about them doing a "puppet" show. Doc mentioned Punch and Judy (a famous puppet show in england).

What if I know many will disagree, but If they bring some of the Singapore icons over here like the puppet master and the most recent the minster. Remember the new age of horror!

The Minister would be a PR nightmare. The press would have a field day with that. It will be hard to defend a house or scare zone depicting Democracy as demonic.

Puppet Master on the other hand, eh.

• Like 1

I think Cassi may have used LT due to her/his/it's source (like everyone elses in the past month) has either run dry or has cut her off.

If she get's more info, I'm sure she will make a return. Until then, Doc will be our main source (and in my mind, always has been)

If it's a scene in an ANDi/Silver Screams or Hollow'd Past type house, give me all the puppets. If it's basically an exact repeat with very little changes, I don't want it. No reason to do that other than money saving/laziness.

The only exact repeat of a house I think I'd be ok with would be to bring back the original Dungeon of Terror and put it in a SS for the 25th in it's exact form from 1991 to commemorate the anniversary. Now that would be something.

Also, the first thing that comes to mind about Teebin's tease is that they've been forced to drop the 9th house due to losing the location due to construction. Either that or they've changed a property they originally were going to have. In that case, let it be TWD xD

I'm starting to scratch my head with all these secret people giving clues. When it was just Dr.Jimmy we all was on the same track and knew what each other was going off.....Now it's all getting a bit messy. I think I'm just going to stick with the Doctor to save me from going insane.

• Like 1

That was... special last night. I don't believe for a moment Cassi was actually shut down (OK I did for a moment)... nor do I believe she is finished.

I'm going to weigh in here simply because so many people seem confused... and helping is built into my nature.

I must confess, I'm not as in the dark as I would let on. I'm just... tired. Keep in mind things are in flux still so things she has said I feel are no longer current and, based on last years clues, she doesn't seem to go back and correct.

So here is my one post on my interpretations playing with a slightly loaded deck.

1st: Extra house(s) pretty simple.

2nd: Nothing I can discern. Possibly story or just a red herring.

3rd: Awaiting more information. Allusion to cake may be in reference to the idea that there were 11 houses

4th: TWD. The marks make the notes of the opening to TWD. The Salem/Mass stuff seems to be a red herring (or part of her story based on her name Putnam)

5th: Insidious. Pretty straight forward.

6th: Freddy Vs Jason

7th: AWIL. Senior Wences was on the Muppet show. That episode was playing in the dream sequeunce of AWIL. It was an episode that did not air in the US (hence the I don't remember that show)

8th: "odds are you need a Doc" among some other hints in that one, I believe she was saying her clues are pertinent to the odd numbered clues of the Doc.

9th: I didn't even get a chance to figure this one out as it was already solved. Scream the movie. Why scream the movie? A.) because the clue clearly point to it and b.)...

10th: Chattels. Chattels are properties other than physical land properties. I.E. intellectual properties. The only part I don't get here is the quite now. Is it a misspelling? Is it new info for a tenth house? I'm unsure. A lot of things changed in the last few days. So it's possible.

As for all that stuff on her page. I think it was all just story for entertainment and an attempt to canonize herself by tying to existing story. Being pulled out may tie to the mysterious device that was used in Dead end and in the games from '08... and wherever else it was used (I haven't followed that closely)

Anyway I'm not saying that's 100% but I do believe it's close to her intentions. Anyway hope that helps... back to the shadows.

I was doing some research and found the new MTV scream tv show is starting in July 6,2015 so it could be the TV show.

The show is premiering on October 5 & they are showing the trailer for the show & the first episode tomorrow on the MTV Movie Awards. This is the property I want more than anything & I hope it ends up based on the movies that made me realize I liked horror after all instead of a tv show.

• Like 1

Okay...

Awil?

Why?

What could make them bring back a house soon? I know there was supposed to be a remake, but that's been a project that's never gotten off the ground since its existed.

I'd agree that something has been scrapped, but there are so many things you could do instead. Things that would cost less money and make more sense.