Halloween Horror Nights 25 Wishful Thinking

Legacy

More great scenes from this season to use at HHN:

Rick taking a shower, shaving, and getting a hair cut.

Carl playing video games.

Carl pushing a stroller and talking to neighbors.

Rick walking around with NO zombies anywhere

Daryl shooting an opossum.

Wow gonna make for an intense house this year!

Sure... I could take any show and pick out points where there is little to no action. AHS isn't exactly non-stop action packed with horrific scenes either right? Hell... I'm pretty sure there was more death and destruction in the 1st episode of this season of TWD than there has been in all 5 seasons of AHS. They slit people's throats and it looked more graphic than just about anything I've ever seen on a nationally televised channel. Apparently not quite horrific enough though.

Sister Jude singing The Name Game definitely fits HHN more.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR
  • Like 1

It is the phrase "after The Walking Dead announcement" that has my emotions in a swirl. I'm not sure if I should be excited...

Of course you should be excited. Another year of TWD! Woo!!! :P

I bet if it doesn't come back, we'll end up with the 10 house option for the anniversary.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

To be fair, they could make a comic book look in the house. That'd be pretty neat.

That sounds interesting. It would have to be executed perfectly though. It's something that could either be really good or really bad. Not to mention, it could potentially be poorly recieved by guests who are expecting an adaptation from the show. I do like the idea though.

• Like 1

No thanks. RE worked so well. TWD is just tired. Besides TWD doesn't even color their panels... It is Ink and pen only. So you would have a stark black and white house to be true to the comic. How jarring. There aren't enough scenes from the the show to carry it. (Unless you want to do terminus again). Honestly it is just tired. there are only so many ways you can polish a turd. Just let it go. I mean I'm sure they won't and they will have the house anyway. I'll go through it, wait 45 min, and be unimpressed.... Of course that will be the house that I get stuck going through on the UMTH tour. On top of still driving stupid amounts of the shows fans to the event and making my time all that more unenjoyable. Oh well. What 'cha gonna do? I've pretty much resigned that I have to go to the event this year. It will be a quarter of a century I've been going... Man I feel old.

• Like 2

No thanks. RE worked so well. TWD is just tired. Besides TWD doesn't even color their panels... It is Ink and pen only. So you would have a stark black and white house to be true to the comic. How jarring. There aren't enough scenes from the the show to carry it. (Unless you want to do terminus again). Honestly it is just tired. there are only so many ways you can polish a turd. Just let it go. I mean I'm sure they won't and they will have the house anyway. I'll go through it, wait 45 min, and be unimpressed.... Of course that will be the house that I get stuck going through on the UMTH tour. On top of still driving stupid amounts of the shows fans to the event and making my time all that more unenjoyable. Oh well. What 'cha gonna do? I've pretty much resigned that I have to go to the event this year. It will be a quarter of a century I've been going... Man I feel old.

Entirely agree. The event is not what it used to be.

• Like 2

Well the hope is we are entirely to pessimistic and for this year they return back some of their roots.

I am an eternally optimistic cynic. I'm a conundrum.

Every year the hope brims and lives in one half of my brain while the other half of my brain calls me horrifically insulting names for holding onto that hope.

I am resigned to the event being what it will be, but continue to hope for and believe in the best.

At least I have the friendships and bonds the event and its community have brought me.

*strengths delusion bubble* TWD will not happen!!!

• Like 3

Cassi at it again. Another audio thingy. The thing about these audio clues I can't get to them until much later. Anyone listen to it?

So I listened to the audio. At normal speed it seems inaudible. A bunch of background noise and I'm pretty sure more than one person talking. If someone slows it down, they could probably detect what is being said. This is me in my living room and no headphones so take that for what you will.

So I listened to the audio. At normal speed it seems inaudible. A bunch of background noise and I'm pretty sure more than one person talking. If someone slows it down, they could probably detect what is being said. This is me in my living room and no headphones so take that for what you will.

Yeah it was multiple voices, or whispers if you will. It's clearly impossible to figure out what's being said in the audio. I think this "clue" is based more towards her little comment, "Your words are just noise that fill my ears, But soon you will know what it is to fear"

I'm going to grab out my headphones, but I believe it is either sped up, overlapping, or backwards. Or all of the above. I'm useless with audio, though.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vtrl7kvpcd6re61/Spookyaudiowoooo.zip?dl=0

I'm messing around with it.

There seems to be a few people talking if you play it backwards. The quality of the audio makes me think its a phone call.

I'm going to try to isolate the conversation, but that could take a while.

I've slowed it down forwards and backwards and cleared up a bit of the audio.

• Like 1

Still hard to tell. Are there any variances in the left and right tracks? You might be able to invert one side if so. I hope she isn't going to go to all audio puzzles... I will be useless to help on them until late at night.

Are you sure it's not just an echo, but with each reflection sounding quite different than the 1st? Sounds like the 1st 3 words are who am I. A little difficult after that though.

I think it's a barker outside a circus tent (night tent?) trying to get people to enter. Just my guess from using what I think I heard and my imagination.

Things I think I hear... keep in mind, I'm not using any equipment, just trying listen to the main voice and attempting to block off the gibberish in the back. I definitely could be mistaken.

Who am I?

of the night tent

I wish you could step inside

shadow storm?

stretched thin inside this camera?

shooting star

it's great, it's not ok

to see the show

The middle of it is the most difficult to make out for sure.

Carnival of Carnage the Reboot?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

https://www.dropbox.com/s/khmaxxm30qrokky/interstingstuffmaybe.zip?dl=0

I've tried isolating some stuff I found interesting.

I found all this by playing the audio backwards and... doing a bunch of other things.

Its a garbled mess, but but some of it seems to be decipherable.

Listen to the audio and then read the text file I made. This will help prevent any instances of pareidolia.

Take everything you hear and read with a grain of salt, I have no idea what I'm doing.

I encourage you to edit the audio yourself and try to clean it up.

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch

https://www.dropbox.com/s/khmaxxm30qrokky/interstingstuffmaybe.zip?dl=0

I've tried isolating some stuff I found interesting.

I found all this by playing the audio backwards and... doing a bunch of other things.

Its a garbled mess, but but some of it seems to be decipherable.

Listen to the audio and then read the text file I made. This will help prevent any instances of pareidolia.

Take everything you hear and read with a grain of salt, I have no idea what I'm doing.

I encourage you to edit the audio yourself and try to clean it up.

My phone hates me. It won't let me listen to or see the text you've done. Not even with the Dropbox app.