Halloween Horror Nights 25 Wishful Thinking

Legacy

• 1 month later...

Mods can move if this is in the wrong spot. Not sure where to put it.

Hollywood started their wishful thinking thread so I thought we should start an Orlando.

General things I want to see is a heavy OC year (I doubt that will happen), but from clues in certain houses *cough*..Halloween..*cough* and my thoughts, here are some ideas that I think might be coming...

*Nightmare on Elm Street (in Halloween)

*Texas Chainsaw Massacre (in Halloween)

*Jack or Icon return (hint in Giggles)

Above reasons are vague from wanting to be Spoiler free on the thread. PM if you want to know or if you know any other nods to other horror franchises or Icons and I will add them to the list

Houses:

Nightingales 2 (if there's a good time to do it, it's now)

Urban Legends: Chupacabra

Legendary Truth: The Boogeyman

Nightmare on Elm Street: Insert Subtitle Here

Dead Exposure/Zombiegeddon 2 (Gotta get that zombie fill, probably in Disaster)

Icon-Based House (Each Icon gets one or two rooms.)

3D House

HR Bloodengutz Presents: ???

The ninth house, my best guess would be possibly one for a brand new icon?

Zones:

HAVOC (I heard they wanted to do it for 23, so why not now?)

25 Years of Fear

Roanoke (Really wishful thinking, but honestly I think it would be badass)

The Forsaken (Near the closest area to water)

Gothic (Didn't they have the gargoyles for Grown Evil back in 2011?)

I would love to see another addition to H.R. BloodnGutz! That was my second favorite house behind Saws n Steam. Maybe the storyline could be that he found another channel to broadcast on runned by JACK! Maybe..? xD

Maybe every Icon has there own house (not sure on the number of icons there are both used and not used)

Icon Idea: The Ringleader (I guess this would be Jack kinda) that brings all the Icon's back for one more year.

Jack = A Funhouse

Storyteller = Scary Tales 3 or 4 (forgot how many they did)

Usher = A Silver Screams type house maybe with generic themes that nod to modern movies

That's all I can think of now.

I didn't really have a funhouse or circus or even really clown thing since it didn't feel right to have two years of clown houses in a row. I like the Scary Tales. It being the fourth one would be correct. The problem with having Silver Screams 2 or All Nite Die In 3 would be finding more popular horror franchises. I think it would be funny if the Director used the HHN23 IPS (CITW, Evil Dead, AWIL, Resident Evil, and maybe La Llorona) and the Usher used the HHN24 IPS (FDTD, Dracula, Halloween, AVP and The Purge) and they shared HHN22 (One having Silent Hill, the other getting Alice Cooper.). FORGET WALKING DEAD THOUGH.

That would be interesting. But TWD is almost guaranteed in some shape or form. Make AHS a thing. Due what they did with TWD have a catch up house, vaguely cover the seasons before then the next year be caught up to the current season. It would be kind of odd going from a haunted house, to an asylum, to new orleans, then a freak show but it would be a nod to the fans

That would be interesting. But TWD is almost guaranteed in some shape or form. Make AHS a thing. Due what they did with TWD have a catch up house, vaguely cover the seasons before then the next year be caught up to the current season. It would be kind of odd going from a haunted house, to an asylum, to new orleans, then a freak show but it would be a nod to the fans

That'd be neat, since unlike Walking Dead you can't really follow in the "Protagonist's exact footsteps".

Again, I expect nine houses. Aiello has already stated he's spoken with two IPs so we may see some sort of returns.

TWD (or Z Nation, if the show gets renewed).

The two IPs that have been approached are likely to be:

Halloween (A relationship is established already and current).

American Horror Story (Huge buzz for Freak Show, Universal was worked with FX before but talks fell apart, Universal would want the rights NOW before anyone else snatches them)

Other possible IPs:

The Conjuring (number 3 is due next year)

The Strain (worked with FX already)

The New Line Trio

Penny Dreadful

Like originals to return:

Nightingales (possibly themed to the Crusades)

A single icon house (similar to Horror Night Nightmares)

The event I expect:

Houses

TWD (or Z Nation)

Nightmare on Elm Street

Friday the 13th

Texas Chainsaw Massacre

The Conjuring

Nightingales 2

Icons House

True original (Voodoo?)

True original

Zones:

Purge (New York)

The Strain (Hollywood)

Original

Original

(If we're lucky) Original

What makes you guys say Nightingales might return? I never went through it in 2011 but I didn't hear any rave reviews about it either. (Granted I didn't find the forums until 2012 so I may be wrong)

Because apparently at the live Twitter chat or whatever they had that year, they basically flat out said they would/want to make a sequel or make it a franchise.

I'm just hoping there IS a ninth house to accommodate the growing number of visitors to the park.

Also, the Rocky Horror Picture Show Tribute thing doesn't draw in that many people. We could definitely use a new show to help herd some more people away from the houses.

I'm just hoping there IS a ninth house to accommodate the growing number of visitors to the park.

Also, the Rocky Horror Picture Show Tribute thing doesn't draw in that many people. We could definitely use a new show to help herd some more people away from the houses.

What other show would draw people in though? I can't think of anything. Make Bill and Ted a two part show?

They can slap a Walking Dead label in anything and get a ton of people flowing into there. However, I hear yah at it's hard for them to get rights to living characters, so making a TWD show would be kinda hard. That's the most likely solution to me nonetheless

i want to see a icon or jack bring the ics back together since it the 25th year and i want them to go all out on orginals with couple ips of course like the japansese geisha scarezone that was scraped this year or make it a house next year

Another idea for a show. Its a stretch but maybe Sweeney Todd: A Tribute?

Or Little Shop of Horrors. Or anything along those lines. This would make me SO happy :D

This is also a great idea. Sadly, if we only got a few IP's, one of them would be TWD, and zombies are rather dull for scares. This would leave only a couple slots left for good IPs. The geisha scarezone would be awesome tho!

A completely original show would be cool too. Maybe we could have a true horror one? Maybe even an elongated Bayou of Blood sacrifice sequel, where many sacrifices are performed, with cooler effects! They could even bring up an audience member!!

I want universal to do both parks once again. After Harry Potter's million dollar construction budget is done, not much money is spent somewhere else, and not much major construction comparable to that is happening next year, and compared to a decade ago, HHN's budget has increased so I believe that HHN in both parks is great. After all, IOA is naturally immersive, and total immersion in the streets and event is something that we need to rekindle the flame for GP to transform into horror fans.

Actually, we do have reason to believe that they will soon be doing something BIG to KidZone, but we don't know yet. That will most likely require a lot of money, although maybe not as much as Diagon Alley lol. Still, I do think they're at the point where they can afford to open both parks, and that the later days in the event will get too crowded for one park next year.

• Mark M. locked and unpinned this topic