Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood - Event Discussion

I think guys do it more in HHN because they need to look cool in front of their friends that just saw them scream like Homer Simpson at a living statue gag.

What gets the most is people who repeat the same awful joke over and over because the problem is people must have not heard it. Come on now. If it is the first thing that popped into your head chances are they have heard it before.

• Like 2

Are you the god of the dead? cuz I wanna be all up Anubis-nizz!

and the only joke that's okay to repeat is telling bike girl that's our bike!!

Because that's genuinely hilarious! I can see how it could get annoying for the SA working but I'd take someone yelling at me that I stole their bike over cheesy pick up lines any day.

One time I sealed the deal with "I want to rub my Eraserhead on your Twin Peaks" but David Lynch fans are weirdos anyway so that makes sense. But that person wasn't a scareactor.

BUT THE MORAL OF THE STORY IS: Don't try to hit on scareactors. You just look like a loser who is trying to look cool to your friends.

Edited by ferox
  • Like 1

I have sort of a dumb question but I sort of need an answer: so basically I am going October 3rd and already bought my FOL passes and I am wondering if let's say I get to the park early-ish and Dracula, Faceoff, and Terror tram have very short lines and we do all 3 of them in the regular line. Then we really loved let's say AVP or AWIL and want to do them 2 times but not have to wait in a very long line. Can I use my FOL pass to do them 2 times because we didn't use them for Faceoff, Dracula, and TT? thank you!

Last year I saw people use their FOTL at 7:15 or something like that. It was for Evil Dead which I think we waited maybe 10 minutes for, including the walk down to the maze.

It's a waste and Grindhouse is right. Use it to skip the 140 minute AVP line instead of the 10 minute AVP line.