Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood - Event Discussion

I can't sit through an entire video of theirs this year. Between the guy's horrible jokes and the girl's inability to navigate a room competently I just lose it. When he saw the axe girlfriend in HoH he said "You look cute. Have you seen warm bodies?" Hur hur hur. How long were ya cookin that one up? Not to mention he screams like my mother. Which I kind of like as it helps me picture how she would react at HHN.

I like the guy who has been in the video...the guy who filmed in the from the front angle this year, and the girl from last year they did a good job of showing reactions if they didn't get scared there was not a lame joke.

Also we complain about the weirdest things now, we have official become......

StatlerWaldorf.JPG

and on the Biebs front I would like to point out that the first year we don't a show where he gets brutally roasted he runs amok at our event...coincided I think not!

• Like 3

You didn't notice that when From Dusk Till Dawn was thought to be a good IP when it was thought to have been axed in Orlando, and then roasted for not being high awareness like Trick R Treat or American Werewolf in London?

I noticed it when we complain about the shape of refillable keepsake cups and what picture is on it, or what a shirt has on it, or if a DVD is being advertised. But that makes us, US.

I like the guy who has been in the video...the guy who filmed in the from the front angle this year, and the girl from last year they did a good job of showing reactions if they didn't get scared there was not a lame joke.

Also who complain about the weirdest things now, we have official become......

I'm sorry... I don't think I understood anything you typed here. But I will take the Statler and Waldorf comparison as the highest compliment. They are everything I want to be in 50 years.

• Like 1

I'm sorry... I don't think I understood anything you typed here. But I will take the Statler and Waldorf comparison as the highest compliment. They are everything I want to be in 50 years.

sorry I'm running on fumes and it made sense in my head lol. Just saying we complain a lot haha. But yes I agree Statler and Waldorf are my favorite so I will sit with you in that balcony seat

"Now I get why they put Z's in the Skullz"

"Why's that?"

"Because it put me right to sleep"

"ohhohohohohohoho"

• Like 8

Anyone know if Despicable Me has passed the trail run? I hope it stays open for the remainder of the event. It's still listed on the website so it sounds like it will be. When I went on it with some friends last night, it had a pretty sizable crowd in there.

Also, I noticed that there was a LOT of police activity going on during the event. I noticed a helicopter shining a search light onto the backlot. Do you think Justin Bieber had anything to do with that?

Anyone know if Despicable Me has passed the trail run? I hope it stays open for the remainder of the event. It's still listed on the website so it sounds like it will be. When I went on it with some friends last night, it had a pretty sizable crowd in there.

Also, I noticed that there was a LOT of police activity going on during the event. I noticed a helicopter shining a search light onto the backlot. Do you think Justin Bieber had anything to do with that?

Yep it'll be staying open.

• Like 2

sorry I'm running on fumes and it made sense in my head lol. Just saying we complain a lot haha. But yes I agree Statler and Waldorf are my favorite so I will sit with you in that balcony seat

"Now I get why they put Z's in the Skullz"

"Why's that?"

"Because it put me right to sleep"

"ohhohohohohohoho"

........we just became best friends.

• Like 1

That's just the roll of the dice, oatmeal. Same thing happened to me. "Oh, I'll go Saturday since it'll be less crowded than Friday." NOPE.

I literally waited for every single maze except for Terror Tram, even with my top notch game plan. I mean, I didn't have to wait in the line's peak wait times or anything, but when expecting "no lines" with early access and having to wait in 20 minute lines, suddenly the entire world's axis shifts and you don't know what's going on anymore!

Here's where it goes wrong... First Stab. I was on the top escalator and looked down and saw people already walking toward the backlot. I'm just like -- how the hell are people over there already? No way the Early Access people ran THAT fast. Then I remembered they already had been filtering people in since 6:30, and Early Access is barely getting there at 6:50.

So by the time you reach the backlot, everything already has a line, even if you're the very FIRST person in Early Access. It sucks.

Edited by DTH316

Did some weird "Horror Nights Math" to judge each year. On a scale of 1 - 9 (1 lowest, 9 highest) I graded each maze, B&T, and scarezones as one. The first 2 years, I did not do the HOH, so that hasn't been included.

07 - 9, 7, 4, 5, 8, 9. 42/54 = 77.7
08 - 9, 7, 6, 9, 9, 9. 49/54 = 90.7
09 - 9, 9, 5, 3, 9, 1, 9. 45/63 = 71.4
10 - 9, 8, 7, 7, 5, 3, 5, 8. 52/72 = 72.2
11 - 8, 8, 6, 5, 4, 2, 4, 8, 5. 42/81 = 51.9
12 - 9, 9, 7, 7, 4, 1, 8, 9, 2. 56/81 = 69.1
13 - 8, 8, 8, 7, 2, 1, 8, 2, 7. 51/81 = 63
14 - 9, 7, 6, 6, 6, 5, 1, 7, 8. 62/81 = 77
I then ordered it like this, from best to worst... I changed things up a bit, so it wouldn't be purely by the averages.
14 - 9, 7, 6, 6, 6, 5, 1, 7, 8. 62/81 = 77
08 - 9, 7, 6, 9, 9, 9. 49/54 = 90.7
10 - 9, 8, 7, 7, 5, 3, 5, 8. 52/72 = 72.2
12 - 9, 9, 7, 7, 4, 1, 8, 9, 2. 56/81 = 69.1
13 - 8, 8, 8, 7, 2, 1, 8, 2, 7. 51/81 = 63
09 - 9, 9, 5, 3, 9, 1, 9. 45/63 = 71.4
07 - 9, 7, 4, 5, 8, 9. 42/54 = 77.7
11 - 8, 8, 6, 5, 4, 2, 4, 8, 5. 42/81 = 51.9
That makes 2014 the best YEAR EVAAAAAAAAA.
Sorry. You may now go back to your regular programming.