Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood - Event Discussion

I'm glad last year I didn't watch AWIL's house walk through something just told me were gonna get AWIL this year and even tho they're different mazes I'm sure some scenes and puppets will look alike. Ive only seen what they showed in the preview video when it was announced and even that was more than enough for me. I want to be 100% surprised going into the houses and don't want any pics or videos spoiling the fun. That's gonna be really hard this year considering I'm going the very last week of HHN this year ughh =/ I'm probably gonna avoid this site all together until I go except for maybe the merch thread but that's it.

It's right next to the Super Silly soak zone. Where the entrance to last year's VIP Lounge, it's down the ally to the left. On the way to the changing rooms they have now. You can walk down it for now, idk how they're closing it off, though.

one more thing. Is Skullz just stilts and swinging lights again? Like is there anything new like strobes or scareactors on foot?

Edited by Ridesandstuff

Speaking of employee preview, anyone want to make their final predictions about the houses this year, mine would go something like this

AWIL: Best House Ever!!!!!

AvP: Best House Ever!!!!!!

Walking Dead: Great as usual, but feels a little too similar to last year

Clowns 3D: Great 3D effects and some good scares

FDTD: Good house with Great detail

Face Off: HoH with Great costumes

Dracula Untold: Potential but suffers from being unfinished and being in a terrible venue

My predictions:

AVP - Best maze EVER.

AWIL - Sadly overhyped due to Orlando's superior version, but still really good.

TWD - Good, as always, but getting stale.

FDTD - meh. Have it or leave it.

Face Off - The surprise dark horse. HoH goes out in style.

Dracula - Knotts maze at best. Pretty bad but not worthless.

Clowns - WTF is this crap? Too bright, too loud, not scary, re-used everything. Was once an exciting concept that fell flat on its face.