Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood - Event Discussion

I hope it focuses on showcasing multiple properties and not just the walking dead but I know that's not likely.

At least they're not using the same commercial from 2010 that said, "What fear fears most". I. Hated. That. Commercial and tagline.

RIP House of Horrors. You were good to us, holding us over until HHN, but there is a positive, no more wbu wub overlays and Murdy said that we can't go back from 7 mazes so we will hopefully get another actual maze venue. RIP to all the laughs, scares, and people slamming into me running.

I'll miss House of Horrors. I always enjoyed walking through there during the day. On the flip side, that means we'll have seven REAL mazes next year! Yay! No more sucky overlays. That will be nice.

Now that House of Horrors has closed, Louise's, Ben and Jerry's, and Flinstones's are done. The only places we have to eat at the event this year are Mel's, (Maybe) Gru's, Hollywood Plaza, and Jurassic Cafe. We don't have a lot of food options this year. That will change next year with Springfield.

• Like 2

I'll miss House of Horrors. I always enjoyed walking through there during the day. On the flip side, that means we'll have seven REAL mazes next year! Yay! No more sucky overlays. That will be nice.

Now that House of Horrors has closed, Louise's, Ben and Jerry's, and Flinstones's are done. The only places we have to eat at the event this year are Mel's, (Maybe) Gru's, Hollywood Plaza, and Jurassic Cafe. We don't have a lot of food options this year. That will change next year with Springfield.

Also with the rumored dining that will replace HoH

I just remembered that Pink's would be open. If the Grab n Gos are open to then there still may be a descent amount of places open, but there's not much variety.

Also with the rumored dining that will replace HoH

And that dining location better play Figure.

Yup.

• Like 1