Halloween Horror Nights 24 Discussion

JDW

Smart move, with that iconic theme song.

They actually never played the song.

The ad basically goes like this: A couple is watching a movie. The boyfriend leaves to get something. Michael Meyers then walks in and the girlfriend thinks it's just her boyfriend in a mask. She realizes it's really Michael Meyers and the he stabs her. Then the announcer comes on and gives some info and talks about AVP, Walking Dead and Halloween.

• Like 1

Whats up guys been absent from the forums for a while. Didnt think I would be making the trip to HHN this year been a bad year for us medically and finacal. Also last year left a bad taste in my mouth being stopped over and over and told I couldnt tape in the streets. I was even stopped at the gate and told I couldnt bring in my video camera mangment had to be called to ok me bringing it in. Then the streets only being zombies was a huge letdown. The awesome houses were the only saving grace. I wasnt to thrilled for this year as the announcments started coming out and just resigned myself that we were not going this year. When the original content was announced and traditional scarezones I started getting that itch again. So I started saving up and selling some stuff on ebay and I am happy to report got my hotel booked and my Rush Of Pass bought. Me and my family will be in Orlando again this year.

Edited by fallon6190
  • Like 1

Intriguing.....from Designing the Fear on Twitter:

EDIT: Apparently linking to twitter doesn't work, so added the quote. Look up Designing the Fear on Twitter for the source.

IF everything goes well, tomorrow will be an amazing day if your a #HHN24 fans. Stay tuned...

Edited by Oysterhead00

Intriguing.....from Designing the Fear on Twitter:EDIT: Apparently linking to twitter doesn't work, so added the quote. Look up Designing the Fear on Twitter for the source.

I can't tell if they're saying they may not be quite finished with a house (or something like that, which doesn't make sense) or if there's something special that we don't know about. Like, will it be great like every other time I've gone to hhn or will this trip be especially great... I'm on the verge of a panic attack just thinking!! Why are they doing this to me!?!?!