Halloween Horror Nights 24 (2014) Event Music

Awesome, thank you, just making sure. Went last night and the preshow songs were different than last week. Love in an Elevator by Aerosmith, Pump Up the Jam by Technotronic, and Bust a Move by Young MC

Mine were somewhat different from yours last night as well. I have some here but I also have others, I am working my audios from last night currently!

BTW, weylandcorp.....the version of Bust a Move was not Young MC's version. In my recording it was by The Top MC's from the album "The Old School: Vol. 1. ;)

Edited by HHNFreak2006

Mine were somewhat different from yours last night as well. I have some here but I also have others, I am working my audios from last night currently!

BTW, weylandcorp.....the version of Bust a Move was not Young MC's version. In my recording it was by The Top MC's from the album "The Old School: Vol. 1. ;)

Ah yeah, good catch. My friend told me the title and artist!

Last night I had Love in an Elevator, Higher Ground and Wild Thing (Tone Loc)

Wondering how many different songs they have for this pre-show shuffle.

I also might've recorded audio from a portion of the finale of B&T :ninja:

Ah yeah, good catch. My friend told me the title and artist!

Last night I had Love in an Elevator, Higher Ground and Wild Thing (Tone Loc)

Wondering how many different songs they have for this pre-show shuffle.

I also might've recorded audio from a portion of the finale of B&T :ninja:

Weylandcorp....do you know the artist for Higher Ground, so I can tag it and put it up, I didn't get this one. Thanks!

I have recently updated the music for B&T Preshow. Also the preshow loop to Rocky is the same music as last year ;) *I can confirm this from seeing the show on Thursday, October 2nd*

***SPOILER ALERT****

In the Rocky Horror Picture Show Tribute, the only song removed from the main show is "I Can Make You a Man" :(. The whole scene was edited down completely. So it goes from "The Sword of Damocles" straight into the Wedding March Finale of "I Can Make You a Man (Reprise).

The music in the rocky show is a re-recording of the film soundtrack, so it cannot be tagged or located :(

Edited by HHNFreak2006

• 2 weeks later...

Got a couple of tags for The Walking Dead: End of the Line.

Main Titles - Bear McCreary

Under The Tank - Bear McCreary

... and both of those are from the Season 1 OST

Also add "The End of the Innocence" from the season 2 OST.

There's one more we're missing for MASKerade it's a very somber sounding violin based song.

Also still looking for the song in the FDTD finale room and that piece I heard in the beginning of Roanoke. I understand the Roanoke one's basically impossible to tag but I'd still appreciate the effort towards finding it. You'd think they would be legally obligated to reveal the music used since it's copyrighted, right?

There's one more we're missing for MASKerade it's a very somber sounding violin based song.

Also still looking for the song in the FDTD finale room and that piece I heard in the beginning of Roanoke. I understand the Roanoke one's basically impossible to tag but I'd still appreciate the effort towards finding it. You'd think they would be legally obligated to reveal the music used since it's copyrighted, right?

Well, we think the track used in Roanoke may be:

Paint - MC DeeJay Club

...but we're not exactly 100% sure on it.

Well, we think the track used in Roanoke may be:

Paint - MC DeeJay Club

...but we're not exactly 100% sure on it.

It's not a tribal drums piece, it's a slow, slightly industrial rock piece you barely hear when you literally first walk in. Only someone who regularly visits would hear it.

Also I don't think Paint's used. Doesn't sound right comparatively.

Edited by SawsNSteamMan

• 2 weeks later...