MASKerade: Unstitched

JDW

bg_maskerade.thumb.jpg.03e372fca3da20fe486c4aaed4badc00.jpg

A glamorous masquerade ball is revealed to be a macabre dance of death. When the masks come off and the stitches are ripped away you’ll find that beauty may be skin deep, but horror oozes much deeper.

• 4 weeks later...

Without stating the obvious, I think that the key to this zone being really good hinges on 3 things... makeup/prosthetics, quality costumes/clothing and acting ability. If 2 or more of those attributes are lacking, it probably won't be too impressive. However, I do have faith that they'll pull it off.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

• 2 weeks later...

At first glance, this may seem like a normal ballroom, but guests will be terrified when they see human heads inside oversized candles, appendages dangling in the streets and human faces ripped right from skulls with bloody remains still intact.

Anyone else think there might be some sort of dropping gag to it like Phantom of the Opera? I'm probably wrong but that's the first thing I thought when I saw it that high on cables.. Its interesting for sure.

Edited by Coast

I wonder how this zone will be different from the Hollywood version?

Yours will most likely be way more elaborate. Our scarezones aren't very good with a few exceptions (Clowns, Welcome to Hell, Freaks, and a few others) because the same props are reused every single year and the only new thing is the costumes most of the time.

I wonder how this zone will be different from the Hollywood version?

Hollywood's is based around the fact that the people in the masquerade are cannibals in disguise. Orlando's is based around the fact that the people in the masquerade are oddly stitched freaks and killers. Really, they aren't too similar besides the masquerade ball concept.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Mark M. changed the title to MASKerade: Unstitched
  • Mark M. unpinned this topic