Giggles and Gore Inc.

JDW

Also, I think giving some of the clowns different noise makers throughout would go a long way. horn, party blower/whistle, etc. mostly the horn though.

and if it were easy to secure the rights to, the danny elfman piece from pee wee's big adventure from the clown nightmare

Also, I think giving some of the clowns different noise makers throughout would go a long way. horn, party blower/whistle, etc. mostly the horn though.

and if it were easy to secure the rights to, the danny elfman piece from pee wee's big adventure from the clown nightmare

It might be a little too late to get the rights to something and implement it into the maze. It might be possible and I would love to see that happen :P

Have a quick question. Going to HHN with my girlfriend on Sunday (this will be her first time ever going, she has been too scared to go but agreed to go with me). I was wondering If someone could give me all the interactive parts of this maze? I want to freak her out as much as possible. You can PM me or put a spoiler box or something. I really need this. xD

• 4 weeks later...

Friday night I made it to Giggles around 1:53. Walked right on, no other people to worry about. This being my favorite house, doing it solo was amazing. I wished the actors would've been a little more in my face, but nonetheless it was amazing. Got out at 1:58, and ran back to the entrance, this time being the last person in before they closed the lines, and once again having the whole house to myself. This time around it was even better, probably due to the fact that all the actors had just seen me go through the house minutes earlier. But I give props to the clown in the top-hat for messing with me on both runs, the strobe light runner who literally got in my face, and the chainsaw clown at the end. Instead of waiting outside the house in his normal hiding spot, once I turned the corner into that last hallway there he was, blocking the exit, and next thing I knew he was sprinting at me with his chainsaw revved up. Being able to do this house alone, two times back-to-back, was really enjoyable and I hope I have another chance to do it again.

• Like 2

Would u mind putting what each button does in a spoiler tag?? Can't wait to go in this house and would love to know what each one does so I can get my friends

I can't figure out the spoiler tag. So I will try this.

<spoiler> A big red button in the elevator/ loading area and it says do not push( it sprays water). Further in the house before the discarded, (in the electrocution room i think), is a button and a sigh that says "Call for backup!"(it shoots air).

</spoiler>

Edited by Doctor Cogstein

I can't even express how great both casts did closing night. Both casts were out during the last 30 minutes which made the house full clowns and a great amount of chaos. Some of them brought in balloons and other props with them making the house very unique experience last night. I want to thank every single cast member for making this house the most interactive and enjoyable house to go through. For any cast members who read this I was the one in the Giggles & Gore shirt final night at last cast.

• Like 3

I can't figure out the spoiler tag. So I will try this.

<spoiler> A big red button in the elevator/ loading area and it says do not push( it sprays water). Further in the house before the discarded, (in the electrocution room i think), is a button and a sigh that says "Call for backup!"(it shoots air).

</spoiler>

Lol it doesn't matter anymore xD

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Now, for me, clowns are in fact my worst nightmare. But even worse, the worst thing that someone could do to me is give a clown a chainsaw to jump out with. Holy cow did I scream and run. My adrenaline was running through this house when I did it. The first time my face was in my friends back and I was shuffling through the house. One clown got up in my face and said "It's nice to see you again" now, it was my first time and this sent the chills down my spine because holy crap hearing that when your eyes are closed and that close to you. It was the best. I loved the animations and the interactive buttons, I got like five people with the blood squirter. By far, my favorite house of the event.

• Mark M. changed the title to Giggles and Gore Inc.
  • Mark M. unpinned this topic