Giggles and Gore Inc.

JDW

Definitely agree there. They must have found more room. It really did help the house to me.

The house is usually built around Disaster's extended queue props. But they were removed this year from what I noticed, that's why there was so much extra space. Made it seem like it was a shorter house, when in reality it's pretty much the same length as it's predecessors. At least from what I saw. I don't know who started the seven scenes rumor.

I was incredibly happy with the result. Favorite Disaster house since Blooden'Gutz!

• Like 1

The hour I waited to get in this house was defiantly worth it. Don't think I caught the Jack references sadly. This maze felt really long, and I'm glad after all I heard about "seven rooms" and all that.

I caught one of the references. I don't want to spoil it, but it pretty big and you have to walk around it in one of the rooms.

This house is hot. Literally. And it smells like sweat and feet. But for some reason, with that, and the gore, and the great actors and the fun sets it works SO WELL. I loved this house so much. Probably my favorite house that has been in the earthquake queue.

• Like 2

This house is hot. Literally. And it smells like sweat and feet. But for some reason, with that, and the gore, and the great actors and the fun sets it works SO WELL. I loved this house so much. Probably my favorite house that has been in the earthquake queue.

Oh so it's just like K-Mart ;)

It does work well for the queue.

I love this house so much. In the 2 times I went on Opening Night I enjoyed it so much! The some of the scares are predictable, but almost all of the scare actors made up for it with their aggressiveness. To be honest, this house was more gore than giggles, and even though there were some funny moments for me, I couldn't much humor. Either way, for a Disaster queue maze, this is an awesome house.

Also, did any of you guys find any funny scenes/moments/scareactors that made you smile or giggle?

• Like 1

I finally got to see this house, and it was the best house of the event for me (so far) I still have not done Halloween, but as far as scares go this house gave me the most scares.
it was awesome, actors were great, gags were funny and weird, I loved it

Edited by clash
  • Like 1