"The Propmaster" (HHN Orlando)

Ok so if you have been following up, you should know that HateToFly posted (a while back) about some new "Propmaster" character. I have quite a few theories of what this character or icon could be. I honestly think that he/she could be connecting to the so called "Steam Punk Clowns" rumor going around but I'm not sure. Does anyone else have further information or hopes about this topic?

I thought the most probable outcome for the "prop master" would be the return of Fear.

With all of the strange circular connections to past events and the return of Jack and a few other icons last year (as cameos) and now Jack coming back for real, I thought it would make logical sense.

Fear is the "master" of Halloween horror nights, resides in the prop house in the lantern along with all of the other icons.

Plus there were rumblings of the return of LT, and last year was the follow up to the lantern incident and we saw how it effected the organization.

Although, at this point, it's a toss up. I'm not holding my breath for anything.

• Like 1

I thought the most probable outcome for the "prop master" would be the return of Fear.

With all of the strange circular connections to past events and the return of Jack and a few other icons last year (as cameos) and now Jack coming back for real, I thought it would make logical sense.

Fear is the "master" of Halloween horror nights, resides in the prop house in the lantern along with all of the other icons.

Plus there were rumblings of the return of LT, and last year was the follow up to the lantern incident and we saw how it effected the organization.

Although, at this point, it's a toss up. I'm not holding my breath for anything.

Interesting points. I was thinking the Propmaster was going to be an "already used" Icon such as Fear or Jack. There are possibilities of it being a brand new character but I believe it will be one of the 2: Jack The Clown, or Fear. There are also the possibilities of forgotten icons like Eddie, which would be great, but so far, with all the IP's being speculated, I don't see a character with such a back story making an appearance. Jack could be considered a prop master in many ways, but I agree with you that Fear has many more connections. In fact, HHN XX proved it, with him being the "master" of the entire event. It makes so much sense to me.

But think about it. What if this "Prop Master" does in fact turn out to be a new and original character. In fact, Aiello stated that there would be a maze this year that would be "Completely original. Not a sequel to anything. Brand new and ORIGINAL." To me, that could mean MANY things. Hell, it could potentially just be another basic story 3D maze like AfterLife: Death's Vengeance from last year. But I believe that this "Completely Original" maze, will be based off of this "Prop Master". If this maze really IS about the prop master, than that means this character will have a big enough back story to feature in a maze. This is all pure speculation, but it's great to think about! The return of HHN Originality from the years of the icons! If this character's story is big enough for an original maze, then it could potentially be the next "Jack The Clown". (Of course, I am most likely way over my head about this. This is PURE speculation with little proof. Just something to think about.)

But think about it. What if this "Prop Master" does in fact turn out to be a new and original character. In fact, Aiello stated that there would be a maze this year that would be "Completely original. Not a sequel to anything. Brand new and ORIGINAL." To me, that could mean MANY things. Hell, it could potentially just be another basic story 3D maze like AfterLife: Death's Vengeance from last year. But I believe that this "Completely Original" maze, will be based off of this "Prop Master". If this maze really IS about the prop master, than that means this character will have a big enough back story to feature in a maze. This is all pure speculation, but it's great to think about! The return of HHN Originality from the years of the icons! If this character's story is big enough for an original maze, then it could potentially be the next "Jack The Clown". (Of course, I am most likely way over my head about this. This is PURE speculation with little proof. Just something to think about.)

We have three, potentially four "new and original" mazes. Crows and Smile stand out as remarkably unique concepts, and neither of them (or either of the other originals) have logical, direct ties to a new icon.

• Like 1