The Walking Dead: The End Of The Line

JDW

Guest kiwisoup

if you think about it, HHN Hollywood repeats houses every year. I guess that was going to catch up to Orlando sooner or later.

it was inevitable.

I think "repeat" is a little different if you are comparing Orlando to Hollywood. Orlanda has never used the same layout and design multiple years like Hollywood. La Llorona had was the same house two years in a row with a few new extra rooms at the end, and then one year they did Asylum only to stick Freddy in the exact same house with minimal retheming and calling it a Nightmare on Elm Street house...not even taking into consideration that they have House of Horrors which is a permanent attraction.

When/If HHN ever does a "Repeat" house will be the day we know the creative minds in A&D need replacing, I completely understand listening to your bosses but that would be the last straw

• Like 2

When/If HHN ever does a "Repeat" house will be the day we know the creative minds in A&D need replacing, I completely understand listening to your bosses but that would be the last straw

they could be forced by marketing like they were forced now. I don't think it is fair to blame them for having to listen to their bosses.

Well I can tell you the one reason TWD keeps returning. Money. However, there IS a bright side to this. If how Aiello described it is TRUE, this maze may turn out to be pretty exciting. "Hordes of zombies" sounds like a cool idea for a maze. The one thing I'm worried about is the main theme ignoring all other properties except TWD like last year when the entire event was aimed toward the show and the whole "Evil takes root" idea had no connection. All I'm trying to say is that I hope there is a theme or icon this year, even though that has been lowly speculated.

• 3 weeks later...

I often wondered if it was even possible to eat a whole can of pudding that size without some sort of physical injury??? That's a lot of pudding!

especially with all the nothing he had eaten beforehand, probably caused himself physical pain

I'm hoping that they have that cabin that Beth and Daryl set on fire. I just want an excuse to raise my middle finger high in the air.

You're in luck, they will! Aiello said the moonshine cabin will be included in the maze! He mentioned this in his interview.
  • Like 1

So to no surprise whatsoever, The Walking Dead is returning. This year it'll be in the form of the largest house they've ever done in HHN's history, twice the size of anything they've done in the past.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2014/06/09/halloween-horror-nights-walking-dead-universal/10220147/

For those that are...ummm..displeased by the news, just remember this. Over at Hollywood they're stuck with a maze, scare zone and a TWD Terror Tram once again. An' they're probably not getting particular IP's because of that.

In my opinion, I really don't care if they do a house of TWD. As long as they don't make all the scare zones and the entier park walking dead like last year. The only thing Im pissed about, is why they didn't show this much attention to the icons like they do TWD. Just saying.

I feel is going to be repeitive. Also what I don't get, is what are they going to do because this sesson bearly had zombies in it, all the did was introduced more characters and gave more background on the others.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

From the dip after the loop on the Rocket you can clearly see the walking dead maze between ss23 and ss24. Maybe i'll yolo it and bring my phone to attempt a picture next time (lol), but anyways what i saw was a lot of maze! I'm not quite sure if it was the facade but i found it strange the brick was facing the outside. So at the meantime i'm assuming a facade in progress? I also think it could be near the Evil dead queue, when you first get under the roof of the alley. All in all it's looking good and can't wait to walk through this one!

Edited by Ande

I would like to know how the "hordes" would work in this setting. They could have easily done it outside last year (but didn't :( ), but I am unsure as to how they could make it work inside the SS, and still have enough room to recreate the many locations from this season. Am I just missing something obvious, or..?

Guest kiwisoup

I would like to know how the "hordes" would work in this setting. They could have easily done it outside last year (but didn't :( ), but I am unsure as to how they could make it work inside the SS, and still have enough room to recreate the many locations from this season. Am I just missing something obvious, or..?

What "hordes" are you referring to? If someone made an off-hand comment about hordes of zombies I wouldn't take it so literal, but as for space the sound stages have enough room to hold two mazes with room to spare plus they've statedit will extend outside as well so II don't really think space is an issue

• Mark M. changed the title to The Walking Dead: The End Of The Line
  • Mark M. unpinned this topic