Nightmare Alley transcript.

https://ia600308.us.archive.org/2/items/HhnMusic3/NightmareAlley.mp3

From here...

http://www.halloweenforum.com/halloween-music/94434-halloween-horror-nights-nightmare-alley.html

Nightmare Alley Transcript

How do you do? Mr. Carl Laemmle feels it would be a little unkind to present this picture without just a word of friendly warning. I think it will thrill you. It may shock you. It might even horrify you. So if any of you feel that you do not care to subject your nerves to such a strain, now's your chance to - uh, well, we warned you. (Frankenstein, 1931)

Don’t be afraid no harm shall come to you Christine. The master is waiting. Walk to the mirror. Come through the mirror; have no fear. (Phantom of the Opera, 1925)

Soundtrack: 1:25 – 2:31 Halloween 5 – The Revenge – Alan Howarth

Enjoy the horror-thon, doctor... and don't forget to watch the big giveaway afterwards. Why, Cochran, why? Do I need a reason? Mr. Kupfer was right, you know... I do love a good joke and this is the best ever. But there's a better reason. You don't really know much about Halloween... you thought no further than the strange custom of having your children wear masks and go out begging for candy. It was the start of the year in our old Celtic lands, and we'd be waiting... in our houses of wattles and clay. The barriers would be down, you see, between the real and the unreal, and the dead might be looking in to sit by our fires of turf. Halloween, the festival of Samhain! The last great one took place three thousand years ago, when the hills ran red (Halloween III, Season of the Witch, 1982)

Soundtrack: 2:32 – 3:43 Halloween – Halloween Theme (Main Titles) – John Carpenter

What an excellent day for an exorcism. You’d like that? Intensely Ahhh! How long are you planning to stay in Regan? Until she rots and lies stinking in the earth. What’s that? Holy water. You keep it away. Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh! It burns! Ohhhh! It burns! Ahhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhh! Emit su evig! (The Exorcist, 1973)

We have murders in New York without benefit of ghouls and goblins. You are a long way from New York, constable. (Sleepy Hollow, 1999)
We’ll tear your soul apart. (Hellraiser, 1987)

I haven't seen a car in fifty miles (Jeepers Creepers, 2001)

I know this book will drive people crazy. Well, let's hope so. The movie comes out next month. (In the Mouth of Maddness, 1995)

Ted, hey Ted, where the hells the corkscrew? (Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter, 1984)

Soundtrack: 3:44 – 4:37 Creepshow – Prologue – Welcome to Creepshow – John Harrison

Hello, Hello. Hey, Wyndham! Hello, Hello (Prince of Darkness, 1987)

I bid you welcome (Dracula, 1931)

It’s alive, It’s alive It’s alive, It’s alive (Frankenstein, 1931)

The Ghosts are moving tonight, restless tonight, hungry (House on Haunted Hill, 1959)

Even a man who is pure in heart and says his prayers by night, may become a wolf when the wolfbane blooms and the autumn moon is bright. (The Wolfman, 1941)

I've got a message for you, and you're not going to like it. Look at his chest! (Prince of Darkness, 1987)

Careful what you wish for. (Wishmaster, 1997)

I thought you said if we destroyed the brain, it'd die! It worked in the movie! Burt Wilson: Well, it ain't working now. You mean the movie lied? (Return of the Living Dead, 1985)

Have you ever seen a vampire? Forget whatever you`ve seen in movies. (Vampires, 1998)

I don’t know what the hell’s in there but it’s weird and its pissed off whatever it is (The Thing, 1982)

Soundtrack: 4:52 – 5:52 Creepshow – Prologue – Welcome to Creepshow – John Harrison

lt`s not like they`re seducing everybody in sight with cheesy Euro-trash accents. Alright. They don`t turn into bats. Crosses don`t work. You want to kill one; you drive a wooden stake right through his heart. (Vampires, 1998)

I have rented the house on haunted hill tonight so that my wife can give a party…a haunted house party. She’s so amusing. There will be food and drink and ghosts and perhaps even a few murders. You’re all invited. (House on Haunted Hill, 1959)

You play a good game boy, now you die (Phantasm, 1979)

Soundtrack: 5:53 - 6:43 Halloween – Halloween Theme (Main Titles) – John Carpenter

I met him, fifteen years ago. I, I was told there was nothing left. No reason, no uh conscience, no understanding; even the most rudimentary sense of life or death, of good or evil, right or wrong. I met this six-year-old child, with this blank, pale, emotionless face and, the blackest eyes... the devil's eyes. I spent eight years trying to reach him, and then another seven trying to keep him locked up because I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply... evil. (Halloween, 1978)

Seems to me you're just plain scared (Halloween, 1978)

Welcome to Fright Night. (Fright Night, 1985)

Soundtrack: 6:44 – 7:41 Fright Night – Fright Night - J. Geils Band

Hey, you ain’t mad are you? (Christine, 1983)

Soundtrack: 7:44 - 8:23 Christine – Moochie’s Death – John Carpenter

There are certain RULES that one must abide by in order to successfully survive a horror movie. For instance, number one: you can never have sex. BIG NO NO! BIG NO NO! Sex equals death, okay? (Scream, 1996)

All you have to do is take my hand. Here Edward; take my hand. Take my hand. (Fright Night, 1985)

A boy’s best friend is his mother (Psycho, 1960)

Back spawn of Satan. (Laughs) Oh, really? (Fright Night, 1985)

First I play with Judd, then Mommy came, and I play with Mommy. We play Daddy! We had a awful good time! Now, I want to play with YOU! What did you do? (Laughing) What did you do! (Pet Sematary, 1989)

What’s your favorite scary movie? Uh, I don’t know. You have to have a favorite. What comes to mind? (Scream, 1996)

Soundtrack: 9:16 – 9:45 Ave Satani – The Omen, Jerry Goldsmith

Dan stay away from the door (The Fog, 1980)

"NEVER GET OUT OF BED AGAIN! NEVER GET OUT OF BED AGAIN! (Laughing)" (Pet Sematary, 1989)

It’s only a movie…but sooner or later it’s time to go home (Terror in the Aisles, 1984)

Leave me alone! Jill, this is sergeant Sacker. Listen to me. We've traced the call... it's coming from inside the house. Now a squad car's coming over there right now, just get out of that house! (When a Stranger Calls 1979)

Here’s Johnnie! (The Shining, 1980)

10:10 – 10:31 Main Titles – Nightmare on Elm Street – Charles Bernstein

I’ve got surprise for you Sydney…yeah you'll love this one it's a scream baby (Scream, 1996)

This is going to be extremely painful (Creepshow - Lonesome Death of Jordy Verrill, 1982)

Mother, oh god, mother, blood, blood (Psycho, 1960)

Soundtrack: 10:35 – 10:55 The Fog – The Fog (Theme) – John Carpenter

Hey, there’s a fog bank out there (The Fog, 1980)

So, who are you? The question isn’t who am it, the question is, where am I? (Scream, 1996)

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti. (Silence of the Lambs, 1991)

Did you hear that? I heard that. What was it? Could be a lot of things. Yeah? (An American Werewolf in London, 1981)

Hurry, there’s a vampire out here, let me in. (Fright Night, 1985)

Soundtrack: 11:17 -12:07 Return of the Living Dead II Soundtrack – Monster Mash – The Big O

I know you think I'm crazy, but in half an hour the moon will rise, and I'll turn into a wolf. "You and 20 million other guys (Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein, 1948)

Good evening. As a duly-designated representative of the City, County and State of New York, I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension. That oughtta do it. Thanks very much, Ray (Ghostbusters, 1984)

Richard Vickers: Oh I can hold my breath for a long time! (Creepshow, 1982)

Poor little boy. You can do nothing against the master. Stop holy man or we’ll cut the boys throat Back, back holy man, back shaman, back priest! What would you give for this miserable boy? What do you ask? What would you give to reprieve him this night, to save him for another night? What do you want? The master wants you. Throw away your cross, face the master your face against his faith. Could you do that? Is your faith enough? (Salem Lot, 1979)

Be silent! (The Exorcist, 1973)

Soundtrack: 12:56 - 14:02 – Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives, He's Back (The Man Behind the Mask) -Alice Cooper

Soundtrack: 14:05 – 15:31 - Pet Sematary - Pet Sematary- The Ramones

I am constable Icabob Crane sent from New York to investigate murder in Sleepy Hollow (Sleepy Hollow, 1999)

We weren’t doing anything, we were just messing around. Please don’t! (Friday the 13th, 1980)

Can't even shout, can't even cry The Gentlemen are coming by. Looking in windows, knocking on doors, they need to take seven and they might take yours. Can't call to mom, can't say a word, you’re gonna die screaming but you won't be heard (Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Episode: Hush, 1999)

Soundtrack: 16:19 - 16:34 Scream - Trouble in Woodsboro – Marco Beltrami

Sometimes the world of the dead gets mixed up with the world of the living (The Others, 2001)

Klaatu barada nikto ok then that's it (Army of Darkness, 1993)

16:58 – 17:21 Music from Creature from the Black Lagoon

Someone's at the front door sweetheart, playing a stupid joke. And whoever it is, they ain't gonna like finding me home (The Fog, 1980)

Dad!

Covens of witches with all of their hosts. You may think they scare me, you’re probably right,
black cats and goblins on Halloween night. Trick or Treat. (Halloween, 1978)
They’re coming to get you Barbara. They’re coming for you, look, there goes one of them now (Night of the Living Dead, 1968)
They will say that I have shed innocent blood. What's blood for, if not for shedding? With my hook for a hand...I'll split you from your groin to your gullet. I came... for you (Candyman, 1992)

17:59 - 18:18 Prologue – Nightmare on Elm Street – Charles Bernstein

18:47 - 18:54 Sound of the ants from the movie Them (1954)

18:19 – 18:55 Haunted Mansion load area music

Inspector I know your reputation for making brilliant guesses that turn out to be right. Someone told me you claim to dream the answers (From Hell, 2001)

My girls sir, they didn’t care for the Overlook at first. But I corrected them sir. (The Shining, 1980)

What’s going on out here? Call the police. Tell the sheriff I shot him. Who? Tell him he’s still on the loose. Is this some kind of joke? I’ve been trick or treated to death tonight. You don’t know what death is. (Halloween 2, 1981)

Soundtrack: 18:56 – 19:16 The Exorcist - Tubular Bells - Mike Oldfield

The spider spinning his web for the unwary fly. The blood is the life Mr. Renfield. (Dracula, 1931)

Soundtrack: 19:17 - Suspiria – Witch – Goblin

One, two, Freddy's coming for you.
Three, four, better lock your door. (Nightmare on Elm Street, 1984)

You are all my children now (Nightmare on Elm Street Part II, 1985)

Five, six, grab your crucifix.
Seven, eight, gonna stay up late.
Nine, ten, never sleep again. (Nightmare on Elm Street, 1984)

Leave me alone! He's gonna get you, He's gonna get you, He's gonna get you, He's gonna get you! He's gonna get you! He's gonna get you! Boogeyman is coming! Boogeyman is coming! Leave me alone! (Halloween 1978)

"Get out!" Amityville Horror

I have all the characteristics of a human being: flesh, blood, skin, hair- but not a single, clear, identifiable emotion (American Psycho, 2000)

Williams was arrest on the suspicion of murdering six rail workers the bodies were hung and decapitated (Ghost of Mars, 2001)

Well I've seen a lot too, but there's nothing that would make me cut my tongue out. Yeah well wait a few days. (End of Days, 1999)

Is it bad tonight? Oh, Bad? It is my professional opinion we should get the hell out of here. Now. (Thirteen Ghosts, 2001)

One day men will look back and say I gave birth to the twentieth century (From Hell, 2001)

Fools. Do you think with your crosses and your wafers you can destroy me? Me! You do not know how many men have come against me. I am the king of my kind! (Dracula, 1979)

Oh, no, don't! Don't kill me! Let me live, please! Punish me, torture me, but let me live! I can't die with all those lives on my conscience! All that blood on my hands! (Dracula, 1931)

It was the boogey man. As a matter of fact, it was. (Halloween, 1978)

Soundtrack: 21:34 – 22:42 The Lost Boys - Cry Little Sister – Gerard McMann

You’ll never grow old Michael, and you’ll never die. But you must feed. (The Lost Boys, 1987)

I’ll swallow your soul! Come get some. (Evil Dead II, 1987)

My wife has become host to a Candarian demon I fear that the only way to stop those possessed by the spirits of the book is through the act of bodily dismemberment. I believe now to avoid this horror. But for myself, I have seen the dark shadows moving in the woods. And I have no doubt that whatever I have resurrected through this book is sure to come calling for me (Evil Dead, 1981)

Why is no one listening to me? Did you just turn deaf all of a sudden?! This house, it’s alive! We’re not going anywhere! That’s it! (House on Haunted Hill, 1999)

I see dead people (The Sixth Sense, 1999)

• 4 years later...
  • 3 years later...