Halloween Horror Nights 24 Construction (Discussion)

Yep thats why I'm reporting the props are gone

This info is killing me! Why move the props?!!!!

Huge house? Or dare I say it...

That area has been used as a dual run in the past.

Can't get hopes up. Can't get hopes up!

Who am I kidding? I read the props were moved and I started doing a dance about a dual run. Someone talk me down.

This info is killing me! Why move the props?!!!!

Huge house? Or dare I say it...

That area has been used as a dual run in the past.

Can't get hopes up. Can't get hopes up!

Who am I kidding? I read the props were moved and I started doing a dance about a dual run. Someone talk me down.

It won't be me. :D

Edited by georgemoe

I am not thinking dual run.. The switch backs in place makes me think it is Potter Extended queue (mainly The Express.) And the construction wall up separating the queue from the house construction (silly muggles trying to get a peep at HHN). Did someone mention that there are the large black walls around the Sprung Tents area?

• Like 1

Construction for this year has begun and pictures are starting to pop up..so we need a place to talk about them and this is that place enjoy.

So with the latest pics of the disaster house is it me are does it seem smaller than usual as if only half the space is in use i mean the past 3 years the house would lead all the way to the disaster's main queue. is it possible we will be getting a dual house in that space and permits for the other half are not yet filed?

I am not thinking dual run.. The switch backs in place makes me think it is Potter Extended queue (mainly The Express.) And the construction wall up separating the queue from the house construction (silly muggles trying to get a peep at HHN). Did someone mention that there are the large black walls around the Sprung Tents area?

Very much agree. Don't get your hopes up for a dual run or a huge house. Just eating at the queue for the really important stuff... Potterversal Studios.

Very much agree. Don't get your hopes up for a dual run or a huge house. Just eating at the queue for the really important stuff... Potterversal Studios.

Sorry if this question is stupid, but I haven't exactly memorized the layout of the queue areas yet. Only ever been to regular Universal once.

If it is Potter expanding even further into the regular areas, then will this effect the house count? I don't know how big that area is or how many houses can be put in it, so... I don't know if this means we're losing a house or just ending up with a normal or slightly shorter than normal house.

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch

No house count remains the same. Jaws used to house a... well house. Harry Potter pottered that whole area and looks like it may temporarily be pottering a bit in the Disater! queue for it's own queues.

Yesterday Ande made a good point when I was talking to him about the structures that we can see in disaster. They look higher and more enclosed than the past few years. With this said, maybe this could mean that this house is one with large/enclosed scenes. Maybe nightingales? To me at least, it would make sense that they would use that space for a nightingales sequel (if we are getting one) because the sequel house from last year was In this area. Just pulling at straws and heading back out to the park this weekend to see if anything else has been done.

• Like 1

Yesterday Ande made a good point when I was talking to him about the structures that we can see in disaster. They look higher and more enclosed than the past few years. With this said, maybe this could mean that this house is one with large/enclosed scenes. Maybe nightingales? To me at least, it would make sense that they would use that space for a nightingales sequel (if we are getting one) because the sequel house from last year was In this area. Just pulling at straws and heading back out to the park this weekend to see if anything else has been done.

If it is nightingales wouldn't it fit wiith the geisha clue but the geisha clue is for a scarezone with japanese forklore

Edited by timbo8

If it is nightingales wouldn't it fit wiith the geisha clue but the geisha clue is for a scarezone with japanese forklore

That's true. I'm not so worried about the clues from Cassi that we are getting that could relate to nightingales. What interests me is that Kim Grommel is leaving after this year and he played a big part in creating nightingales (if my memory is correct). It would be awesome if Jack and nightingales were to come back because he played a huge role in bringing them to life. Just my thoughts.

• Like 2