High resolution pics wanted

I wasn't sure where to ask this question, so, please move this to wherever it fits.

I know we have a lot of very talented photographers in this group. I've seen your pictures, and they are impressive. I'm wondering if anyone would consider sending me digital files of some of their pics that I can use to get a puzzle created from the picture. This is for my personal use and enjoyment. My partner and I are jigsaw puzzle junkies (Boogeyman can attest to this), and it's really hard to find good "horror" or Halloween related puzzles. I thought it would be AWESOME to have puzzles made from pics taken at HHN because it's what I associate Halloween with and it's my favorite place on Earth.

I guess you don't have to believe that I won't sell your prints or market them or whatever. I understand if this is asking too much. I can probably make some puzzles from pics I took (and I probably will), but you all take such friggin awesome photos, and the higher the resolution, the better the puzzle. The site that creates these recommends 2500 pixels minimum, Max file size is 30MB. I'm rather daft regarding file size and such so I'm just copying what the site says. We prefer a 1000 piece puzzle, so they said the ideal size is 4530px width and 3409 px height. If the outside edges get cut off depending on the pic, I don't care, so it doesn't have to be exact.

I'm looking for pics of the Iniquitus, Grown Evil, Gothic, AWIL, La Llorona, Winter's Night. If anyone would like to help, please let me know. If not, just let the question die.

Thanks for reading my request.

What company do you use to create the puzzles? I also love puzzles and would love to create a some from my HHN pics.

Here is the link - I've already had a couple puzzles made as Christmas presents. They really turned out GREAT, and we had a BLAST putting them together. Also, they have various piece amounts, so you can customize it to whatever you like the best.

http://www.puzzleyou.com/