Legendary Truth - The Collective 2014

Today (April 16th) the 2013 LT site went down... Hmmm

I don't usually post on this section, as I haven't been able to keep up with LT (which is going to change, hopefully) but this isn't the only change.

http://www.hhn24experience.com

That link redirects to a go daddy page. Apparently, someone already owns the domain. From the looks of it, at least.

Perhaps LT is making a return once again?

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

From the official LT Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/LegendaryTruth-The-Collective-Official/147356518612214?fref=nf

10:19 10-19-14

Senior Communications Director

RE: Communications Blackout

Our facilities in Princeton have been locked down for the past 11 months while Senior Staff research scientists completed a program under the strict supervision of Dr. Thorncastle himself. Accordingly, communications were suspended due to the very high security measures necessary to protect a new technology that advances the LegendaryTruth stated Declaration of Responsibility.

In coming days I will be communicating details of their success and the need for your participation in the field testing phase of this revolutionary technology. Stand by to learn more…

• 2 weeks later...

Well after participating tonight, I have a few things to say.

First off, this was a lot of fun. The app gives you the backstory to the maze/scare zone before entering.

Second, some blue tooth spots flat out sucked. I should have had this done in 45 minutes, but took almost 2 hours due to the locations.

Last, after obtaining my Masters Seal well before 8 PM, I never received further instructions. I even went to the front of the park around 9:05 to see if I could spot others, and saw nothing. We noticed a few people sitting outside the headquarters in NY around 10, but decided to give up.

So, really cool concept with the App; has lots of bugs; and ultimately led to nothing.

They kind of streamlined the ticketing process last night, started at 8:40, they were giving 9:20 and 9:50, not sure if there were more times than that.

The experience inside the LT Headquarters was pretty amazing. It felt very intimate and was highly interactive, which helped up the creepy factor. The technology they were using was pretty impressive and I can't wait to see what they do with this next year.

They kind of streamlined the ticketing process last night, started at 8:40, they were giving 9:20 and 9:50, not sure if there were more times than that.

The experience inside the LT Headquarters was pretty amazing. It felt very intimate and was highly interactive, which helped up the creepy factor. The technology they were using was pretty impressive and I can't wait to see what they do with this next year.

There were later times. I had a friend get a 10:50 time

Wait. I'm confused. What happened that night? Someone said something about another house and an app? So confused o.O

Legendary Truth released an APP called T.E.S.T. It was used the last four nights. You had to collect 6 directives by walking through houses/zones. Each was assigned to one of the legions. Afterward, you had to collect 6 of the legion touchstones, which were hidden throughout the park. The map was in Sting Alley and contained a the coded locations for each spot. Completing both tasks allowed you to obtain a Master Seal, which was your access to the secret house.

I personally did not experience the house since the communication failed after obtaining the Master Seal. I had heard they gave out spots around 9:15, but they did it early at 8:40 on the last night.

Legendary Truth released an APP called T.E.S.T. It was used the last four nights. You had to collect 6 directives by walking through houses/zones. Each was assigned to one of the legions. Afterward, you had to collect 6 of the legion touchstones, which were hidden throughout the park. The map was in Sting Alley and contained a the coded locations for each spot. Completing both tasks allowed you to obtain a Master Seal, which was your access to the secret house.

I personally did not experience the house since the communication failed after obtaining the Master Seal. I had heard they gave out spots around 9:15, but they did it early at 8:40 on the last night.

We picked up times between 9-930 the final night

A message from a master:

The messages from the seance are important. The words matter.

We need to collect the data and analyze.

Please, provide as much detail as possible from that portion of the experience.

Thank you.

That seems like something they should have put out before the seance to drive participation.

• 4 weeks later...