Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

I DO think he is trolling. I don't believe he is entirely wrong. Or at least not entirely dumb.

AHS is pretty much a gimmie.

Ghost busters has been a good solid rumor for a while now.

Dead Space... could happen? Regardless its not something we haven't heard.

Trick R Treat A LOT of rumblings about this.

Insidious... Already been a house in Hollywood, new movie coming out making a trilogy... no brainer.

Nightingales already good solid spec.

Prop Master... IDK we've heard rumblings of an icon.

Purge again solid spec already

Insidious... Already been a house in Hollywood, new movie coming out making a trilogy... no brainer.

Not to mention that it was the highest rated house in HHNH history. I would put good money on seeing it at Orlando this year. I mean the guy's probably right about a good amount, but then again most people could have guessed it.

One thing that I've noticed is with the exception of Twister getting replaced by a TWD attraction...everything TTT has mentioned has already been rumored/brought up by other scources beforehands. Quite frankly anybody can take what has been rumored by others and claim it's all true. So while I'm not saying he's wrong on the houses, however this can all be brought up in a less trollish way. After all what's the point of doing the picture thing after you've already said what's coming?

One thing that I've noticed is with the exception of Twister getting replaced by a TWD attraction...everything TTT has mentioned has already been rumored/brought up by other scources beforehands. Quite frankly anybody can take what has been rumored by others and claim it's all true. So while I'm not saying he's wrong on the houses, however this can all be brought up in a less trollish way. After all what's the point of doing the picture thing after you've already said what's coming?

Ding ding ding! We have a winner... TTT brings nothing new to the table except a great story about his girl and weed.... LOL

There are a few ways I can see this going:

TTT is someone we already know and is messing with us by making us think we're wrong.

TTT is someone who was waiting for spec to happen and looked at all our previous spec and is trolling us by making us think we're right/wrong.

TTT is somewhat right about a few things.

TTT is high.

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch

well if you tick off the wrong people ;)

HA!

It's hard to say, honestly. It's set-up so that can be closed without effecting crowd flow (genius), but it will be a massive draw and crowd-soak for guests.

My prediction (based on nothing but how I would run the park), it will be closed on non-peak nights, but open on peak and ridge nights (ridge nights being the 1 am closes). That allows WWoHP to be rented out for corporate events while still being a benefit when it's most needed to HHN.

Ok so back to spec...

What effect, if any, will Diagon Alley/Gringotts have on HHN this year? It's opening in Summer, yes? Will they have it open during HHN?

Apologies if this has already been discussed...

I agree with Legacy but I have a similar question. Will they just be funneling people to the ride or will the whole area be open? If the pictures I have been seeing are correct, it looks as if they could block off the whole left side (Knockturn Alley I think?) part of the expansion and I have to imagine that doing so would mean less people to man that area so it would save budgetwise. Thoughts?

I realy want a house located (or at least a queue enteramce) in the London facade. Maybe there will be space for a house in storage or overflow queue. Yes i know "it would take 20 years before Gringotts overflow queue would be of use" but Diagon alley expansion seems so massave there could be a spot in the back for a horror nights house like the old days of jaws.

Ok so back to spec...

What effect, if any, will Diagon Alley/Gringotts have on HHN this year? It's opening in Summer, yes? Will they have it open during HHN?

Apologies if this has already been discussed...

Gringotts will have overnight maintenance like Transformers and Forbidden Journey so the ride can be open 365 days a year. This might affect how late they can keep the ride open or at all. Transformers closed an hour early last year.

I think we'll either see:

1. London and Diagon open with just Gringotts, Leaky Cauldron and the gift shops.

2. Everything blocked off and they'll just use the same lagoon path as the last two years.

I've thought a good compromise would to use option play the spookier HP music (Prisoner of Azkaban for Hogsmeade and the Deathly Hallow films for London/Diagon), so you don't have any actual "Horror Nights" elements in the Wizarding World but doesn't take you completely out of the event.

• Like 1

My picks...

TWD

Nightingales

Insidious

The purge or You're Next... something with masks - maybe not a house

The boogey man or chupacabra

The Exorcist

The Last of US or Dead space or Resident Evil again... or fill in some other survival horror.

Original dark comedy house

If The Purge be a street then throw in a washed up metal artist or band that will be putting out a new album..

Kidding... AHS

Amended:

Trick R Treat

Nightingales

Insidious

The Exorcist/Ghost Busters or ... Aliens (is that too wishful thinking? IDK)

The Last of US or Dead space or Resident Evil again... or fill in some other survival horror.

AHS

• Like 1

Amended:

Trick R Treat

Nightingales

Insidious

The Exorcist/Ghost Busters or ... Aliens (is that too wishful thinking? IDK)

AHS

I like this list but still wish it was at least a 4 to 4 ratio of original to IPs.