Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

I'm sure there is no way this is a possibility and that no one else besides me could have caught this but could the Doll House be Annabelle and another IP we don't know about? Only reason I am pondering it is cause I had no idea about this movie's existence till I saw Into The Storm today and saw it as a trailer. Or at least a shout-out? I know I know no way I am sorry just wanted to throw it out there since ... ya know lol...

Oh Good Doctor, why? See know I have my own hopes for our Crows.

Allamagoosalum is a word Stephen King used to describe a M'ikmaq boogeyman. Let's mix it all together shall we?

Storm of the Century + a mythic Native American monster(Allamagoosalum) + the Gentlemen(The Man in the Black Suit) = the premise of this house.

Here's a description of The Man in the Black Suit:

"a man in a black three-piece suit with as is described in the story, glowing, burning eyes, as if there's a fire inside him, looming over him, with pale skin and claws for fingers, and horrible, sharp, shark-like teeth when he grins. "

A King homage house. Now my hopes are up!

And that bubble just keeps getting bigger and bigger. :D

• Like 1

I'm sure there is no way this is a possibility and that no one else besides me could have caught this but could the Doll House be Annabelle and another IP we don't know about? Only reason I am pondering it is cause I had no idea about this movie's existence till I saw Into The Storm today and saw it as a trailer. Or at least a shout-out? I know I know no way I am sorry just wanted to throw it out there since ... ya know lol...

Sorry to ruin your little "aha!" moment, but Annabelle was already taken into consideration in the beginning of speculation. It was indeed thrown around for a while, but it came to the conclusion that there will be no annabelle maze for this year. Most likely next year, when the ACTUAL Conjuring 2 comes out, but now this year. Besides, this doll house is confirmed to be an original. The final IP to be announced is Halloween. The rest are originals, including this doll house.

Doesn't look like it. We weren't given any signs of one. Maybe tomorrow.

• Like 1

Sorry to ruin your little "aha!" moment, but Annabelle was already taken into consideration in the beginning of speculation. It was indeed thrown around for a while, but it came to the conclusion that there will be no annabelle maze for this year. Most likely next year, when the ACTUAL Conjuring 2 comes out, but now this year. Besides, this doll house is confirmed to be an original. The final IP to be announced is Halloween. The rest are originals, including this doll house.

Doesn't look like it. We weren't given any signs of one. Maybe tomorrow.

Thanks haha! I figured it must have been discussed at some point and I must have overlooked. Thanks for clearing up that discussion.

• Like 1

could dolls and Crows tomorrow. Or dolls and clowns. Either way looks like two originals. :)

um wasn't the pure imagiation song hint at clowns since code word was charlie and the song was from charlie and chcoclate factry and the guys an dolls song was for the doll house

I think it is kinda funny that the 3 clues were given out using different social media (facebook-stuffing, twitter-famine, instagram-imagination).

Like everyone has said already, stuffing is most likely the doll house, famine is the colony and imagination must be the clown factory. But are we getting all 3 announced today? Guess we might know in about 12 minutes.

Also...

Is Legendary Truth coming back to HHN?

Guess he is late with the announcement. Hmmm?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR