Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

jdw 11 my time is midnight your time and with sirowendisney saying mike heading towards chicago today this almost confirms halloween

Well it is the Orlando twitter. So EST.

And what does where he is going have to do with Halloween? He flits here there and everywhere. Not all of it has to do with HHN nor is he responsible for the content.

• Like 1

Well it is the Orlando twitter. So EST.

And what does where he is going have to do with Halloween? He flits here there and everywhere. Not all of it has to do with HHN nor is he responsible for the content.

good points i just cant see this be anything else but halloween though even with quote on facebook Terror doesn't wait for the witching hour... however i could be wrong after see this to Is it a new maze? Is it our first scare zone reveal? You will know tonight! on hhn twitter

Edited by timbo8
  • Like 1

maybe its the purge sz the movie does come out Friday.

Very true, but wouldn't it make sense to announce that the day it comes out? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a Purge scarezone announcement tonight but why announce it two days before the movie comes out?

Edited by AdmiralTyler

For those of you curious about Dracula: Untold and what might be in the house, Here's Part 1 of Shock Til You Drop's set visit.

Very true, but wouldn't it make sense to announce that the day it comes out? Don't get me wrong, I'm all for a Purge scarezone announcement tonight but why announce it two days before the movie comes out?

The Purge: Anarchy comes out tomorrow (Thursday) night.

Yes, it could be anything. Why don't you just list every possible thing it COULD be? You've gone from "it has to be Halloween" to "has to be Face Off" to Jack is back. Way to commit to one idea, Timbo.

• Like 1

The Purge: Anarchy comes out tomorrow (Thursday) night.

I'm pretty sure it's Friday because everytime I look it up it tells me that July 18 is the release date. My local theater is doing two late showings of The Purge: Anarchy tomorrow night. I might actually go check it out if I get the chance.