Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

No. This is a follow up to the Massachusetts/Mexico clue. You can see it in the background. We "know" Mexico (FDTD), and don't know Crows officially. We're getting both of them now, when originally it was one or the other.

We are NOT getting a 9th house.

• Like 1

I'm not saying there will be, and I very much doubt it myself. But why so certain that they wouldn't? The event has been getting increasingly busy each year, and more and more complaints are popping up about long lines and the event being too expensive for what they offer. Why not add a ninth house to help ease crowds and increase value?

Edited by boogeyman13

Frankly, there would rumors of a ninth house by now. And not replacing a house, but nine actual houses. The thing is is that replacing a house is easy; adding one is hard. And the fact that the introduction of Altar was constantly accompanied by the removal of another house means the magic number always was eight.

Now, the missing permits would matter except for the two soundstages we're missing are already limited. Soundstage 22 CAN fit two, but in recent history has only been given one. It's also the smallest soundstage, so the question is do you want them to cram two smaller houses into one. TWD is supposedly twice as long as a normal house... Which means a soundstage that fits two houses (25) is getting one house.

Finally, we are getting eight houses but one is the length of two houses. That right there is upping house capacity to the equivalency of nine houses. Adding a "ninth" house means Universal is spending the money for ten houses, which is too massive a leap for one year. If this were the 25th year, and "More Houses Than Ever" was an effectively marketing point for a big anniversary, it would be one thing. But it's the 24th, which doesn't matter. I can actually see nine houses next year, but this year it's not happening.

• Like 1

Agreed 9th house could be next year. AHS. Extreme house because they won't bend on what they want in the house. Satiates that request for the extreme house and AHS that people are harping on. Also then they one up HOS because it would be very graphic and sexual.

I'm 99.9% sure that the next reveal will be The Purge: Anarchy scarezone.

My prediction is that it will be announced on the 18th, which is when the movie actually hits theaters.

It'll probably be announced with another IP. Most likely the Drac Untold maze, so that they can promote the hell out of both properties.

Announcing a SZ next is probably the smartest move at this point anyways. That way, they can calm down all of the confused people that think TWD is returning to take over the entire street experience again... <_<

• Like 3

There seems to be one last bit of confusion whether Ritual is still coming & Charlie was the one that got scrapped or is it the original idea that Charlie is still set & Ritual is gone. I've heard both as answers, just trying to figure out which one is true.

Then again there is the less than 1% possibility that Charlie is The Conjuring & we're sharing it with Hollywood. Could Dracula be the red herring thrown out to everyone to throw us off the track & it was never coming in the first place? Probably not but still something to think about.

. Ritual is out. Charlie remains

What if Charlie isn't dolls or "The Conjuring" like we think , but the first AHS?! The dentists name was Charles Montgomery after all. I am just wishful thinking at this point. :P

Charlie has been confirmed to be an original maze. Not to mention, that we are already getting 2 mazes based off of TV shows. (FDTD and TWD.)

Charlie is not AHS or The Conjuring, it is simply an original maze that has something to do with Evil Dolls.

Charlie has been confirmed to be an original maze. Not to mention, that we are already getting 2 mazes based off of TV shows. (FDTD and TWD.)

Charlie is not AHS or The Conjuring, it is simply an original maze that has something to do with Evil Dolls.

But what about the Conjuring spin off "Annabelle"? It's set to release Oct 3, 2014. Probably a coincidence but hey, could be something.

I think Conjuring will come once Annabelle & Conjuring 2 are released, maybe to cross promote the second film which comes out October 23 next year. It could be what will be done with the rumored Dracula Untold maze. "Experience The Conjuring & its sequel before it comes to HHN 25." Charlie is an original it appears, not much is known about it other than its a sprung & will be a living doll house. That could mean anything.

To use the Holmesian maxim: "eliminate the impossible and whatever remains however improbable must be true" we can deduce what we have based on deductive reasoning.

There will be 8 houses. This was verified on the official HHN 24 website and through casting after Mike's Altar tweet.

Mike's tweet on Altar was for a new IP recently acquired. Those of us with good sources already knew the other 4 IPs prior to that. Altar is From Dusl Till Dawn. Anything revealed after that tweet can be seen as not scrapped for Altar.

So let's look at what was NOT scrapped for Altar:

1. TWD is absolutely confirmed in Sound Stage 25 through Mike and official sources.

2. and 3. EVAC and Synergy are confirmed by permit for SS 24 after the Altar tweet.

4. Charlie was confirmed by Mike after the Altar tweet. Through deductive reasoning, and Mike's additional tweets on house construction it is in Tent 1.

5. Disaster! House has physical evidence showing it is about clowns. Also Mike's tweeted images fits clues about the house.

6. Parade Building also has physical evidence seen matching clues. Additionally I have heard a couple of things I cannot post in an open forum that support this.

7. Facade for Tent 2 has been seen matching exactly what was rumored there as well.

Furthermore Mike has also tweeted recently that FDTD is in a Sound Stage.

Therefore I find it a reasonable conclusion that the house code named Ritual, believed to have been in SS 22 has indeed been scrapped in favor of FDTD as had been previously reported.

• Like 7

Hey, If Mystique's allowed to have her bubbles, I'm allowed to have mine. :) But I do hope Ritual comes back. I was very much looking forward to exploring that house.

To use the Holmesian maxim: "eliminate the impossible and whatever remains however improbable must be true" we can deduce what we have based on dedeuctive reasoning.

*excellent analysis*

MZ pointed this out to me and we were both wondering if our dolls house would look something like this but with more of a western flare.

Wow..those zipper faces are amazing! And the potential "boo" scares from scareactors hiding in plain site would easily be what I had hoped for, yet was disappointed by, in the nurses scene in Silent Hill.

I'd be VERY happy with a similar house.

EDIT: Autocorrect on my tablet has a field day with "Scareactors".

Edited by Oysterhead00
  • Like 1

If no Dracula, what about something else not speculated at all or something from early spec? Not Ritual either, something else major instead. Still a lot of questions, Dracula or not is now the question.

I'm pretty sure DU is still coming but there is always that uncertainty, surely speculation has been fun this year.

Edited by SirOwenDisney

I can see Drac Untold not happening.

That being said, Synergy could be leading to something completely different. Which makes sense, because we were so convinced that Drac was coming, that we didn't really think of anything else it could be.

My guess it's another IP (obviously).

Just not sure what IP it could be.... I'll get back to you guys after I do some research, because I don't remember much of the Synergy clues...