Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

Weighing in on everything:

I am very amused by the fact that universal has had a "leak" by a media/PR partner for the 4th? (Could be 3rd, I thought something leaked in 12, but can't remember what) year. I also feel for A&D. They must be headdesking right now.

I've only partially come to terms with FDtD. Part of me still whispers 9 houses, another part whispers we got synergy wrong!, and the final part keeps saying just accept the lose of the boogeyman house.

I enjoyed the FDtD movie, and I didn't get to see Demon Cantina, so this maze is somewhat anticipated by me.

Regarding the clown maze being 3D:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to do 3D effectively in the Disaster! Queue?

It's the one house that always has natural light effect it.

Edited by mystiquephreeq

lol... Imagine the gif if there were vampire stripper snakes.

I'd be so turned on and so deathly afraid at the same time...

Nah but really, every year I feel like I'm the only one who needs to watch these movies for the first time before I visit, but looks like now we're all on the same page here with this one.

Edited by Coast

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but wouldn't it be extremely difficult, if not impossible, to do 3D effectively in the Disaster! Queue?

Maybe only parts of it are actually 3D, which is possible. They can enclose sections if they absolutely needed to. Last update I saw, it didnt look like lighting was even started yet, so they very well can still be adding some sort of cover to some rooms.

Thats a good question, I would think there would be a way around the small amount of outside light that leaks in after dark. During the early, pre dark hours of the event I doubt they could get around it enough to be effective. Personally, I lean toward hoping it's not 3d. I'm just sick of 3d houses and I could use a year without one.

• Like 2

I have just realized something! Since we are getting a 5 IP/3 original house mix, we have to get an IP in the parade building. Now I know the parade building was thought to host a Thanksgiving themed maze, but now I believe that the three original houses are now located in disaster queue and sprung tents 1 & 2. B-79 could be hosting a Thanksgiving themed IP but I highly doubt that and believe the Thanksgiving themed maze will rather be in Sprung tent 2. I've personally seen these allegedly tobacco leaves hanging outside of this tent. It makes more sense why these leaves were being made by sprung tent two.

Edited by Ande

No ritual, the original, was nixed. Crows is still happening in B-79

Sprung one is still Halloween and Sprung 2 is still Charlie.

Well i'm dumb! totally forgot about Halloween! There goes my theory >.<

Thanks for the clarification haha

Are we gonna have to go through this nonsense again? So because they haven't spilled the beans on the timetable that you want they have to "blow your socks off"? It's only July, eventually all will be revealed in it's own time. For now just read a book or enjoy the outdoors. Just saying.

I'd better check with you to see what the appropriate enthusiasm level is I guess huh. I work in Afghanistan and don't really get a whole lot to get excited about out here. Before you start trying to act like the forum excite-o-meter police, why don't you read a book or go outside. Just sayin.

There seems to be one last bit of confusion whether Ritual is still coming & Charlie was the one that got scrapped or is it the original idea that Charlie is still set & Ritual is gone. I've heard both as answers, just trying to figure out which one is true.

Then again there is the less than 1% possibility that Charlie is The Conjuring & we're sharing it with Hollywood. Could Dracula be the red herring thrown out to everyone to throw us off the track & it was never coming in the first place? Probably not but still something to think about.

Edited by SirOwenDisney

why does it have to be 3D? Simply because of bright UV colors? Maybe it just has a lot of black light.

Well, if it's all blacklight that would be pretty cool because I'd just bring glasses from a couple years ago and they'll work just fine since its all color based. Ha ha ha.

I think I might be the loudest voice for the 3D Clown house...but that's just wishful thinking. If it's not in the tents, then I doubt it's 3D.

Well the other thing that lends credibility to it being in 3D is that they built a warehouse for it, so could it be done so that the light wouldn't get in & 3D would work? Just like was said previously, maybe our "safety goggles" our the 3D glasses. It does make sense if they can pull it off.

After watching the leaked video, it certainly seems like From Dusk Till Dawn is confirmed. But is it really? Is there a possible chance that whatever group responsible for the leak didn't actually care because that recorded footage was no longer going to be used? I'm sure they pre-record a million things that don't actually get used. If Universal originally intended for the series to be used, they obviously would have had talks with the producers and possibly made a video like this. Maybe something fell through and they aren't actually using FDTD anymore?

It's funny how they keep calling the bar, "The Twister" instead of The Titty Twister.

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

The first one looks like damage control. The second one... Changing the game?

She misspelled "acquire" and "entitled". Dropped the c and n respectively... That really bugs me.

I honestly didn't think we'd hear from her again. With things being all jumbled in her clues.