Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

I haven't been paying all that attention this year to maze rumors.... What are the 7 other speculated houses... I heard several speculations and they are all different... What is a lineup that we can all agree on... I know we won't know for sure yet... I was just curious!!

I haven't been paying all that attention this year to maze rumors.... What are the 7 other speculated houses... I heard several speculations and they are all different... What is a lineup that we can all agree on... I know we won't know for sure yet... I was just curious!!

Alien VS. Predator

Halloween

Dracula Untold

Original doll house

Original Clown/Frankenclown house

Original ritual house(Possibly in 3D)

Original cannibal house.

So From Dusk Till Dawn is now officially confirmed. Which code name is it supposed to go with? Altar?

Yep. And I guess this means we've lost Ritual. So 5 IPs and 3 originals now. Not happy about that, but if FDTD is really good, I can live with it.

• Like 1

Not going to lie, this is frusterating and annoying. No maze info, not even a hint, just an ambigous maze construction pic. Seriously this event better blow my socks off.

Are we gonna have to go through this nonsense again? So because they haven't spilled the beans on the timetable that you want they have to "blow your socks off"? It's only July, eventually all will be revealed in it's own time. For now just read a book or enjoy the outdoors. Just saying.

• Like 2

It'd also like to acknowledge that clues were suggesting that it was originally between FDTD and the Thanksgiving/Cannibal/Wendigo house. Though considering 1. The Thanksgiving house appears to be being built as we saw the tobacco leaves, I believe and 2. Dracula and FDTD are both vampire movies would suggest that Drac got cut. It is possible that Uni may have realized that Dracula wouldn't work due to reasons stated before. Or perhaps we can have some hope for 9 mazes this year, probably not though. I would honestly prefer if Drac got cut over the Ritual house to be truly honest and that's not just because Untold appears to be an action movie.

Is it possible From Dusk Till Dawn is Synergy and not Dracula Untold, since it's both coasts working together? Which would make Ritual still around? It really seems redundant having two vampire houses.

maybe but i dont think so

The maze with the clown arm hanging out? Now im just speculating here. Now we confermed thats a 3d house right? Now thier is a rumor going around that Killer Clowns from outer space 2 is in the makeing and that it's in 3D right? Now HHN has done this before with The Wolfman house, giving us a preview of the movie before it came out. Now, Do you guys think that this house could be a preview house of Killer Clowns 2? Really think about it and it does make sence. Im just making an educated guess.

Here is the link to the artical:

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/24920/killer-klowns-from-outer-space-sequel-in-the-works/

The maze with the clown arm hanging out? Now im just speculating here. Now we confermed thats a 3d house right? Now thier is a rumor going around that Killer Clowns from outer space 2 is in the makeing and that it's in 3D right? Now HHN has done this before with The Wolfman house, giving us a preview of the movie before it came out. Now, Do you guys think that this house could be a preview house of Killer Clowns 2? Really think about it and it does make sence. Im just making an educated guess.

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/24920/killer-klowns-from-outer-space-sequel-in-the-works/

The clown house is not believed to be nor confirmed 3D, and as far as anyone knows has no connection to any IP. It's an original.

• Like 1

That article is from June 11th 2011, I think its safe to say it's not a killer klowns 2 house. If the clown house is not in 3d I'm sure it will have nice bright colors and you could use your 3d glasses from previous years if you wanted it to be a "3d" house and there isn't an actual 3d house this year. (I have no idea if there is or isn't a 3d house, I haven't followed rumors this year at all)