Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

I agree I like the mix of IP's and Orginal houses. The walking dead isn't that bad, not nearly as bad as the Penn and Teller Haunted house or Alice Cooper one. Be glad there are no HHN Eliteists on this forum. I was on another site (This doesn't reflect bad on the site it was just one member) and we were talking about how we were somewhat dissapointed WD was coming back. I said I didn't see anything that bad about it. This kid proceeded to give me a spheel about how I wouldn't know what a good HHN looked like because I haven't been to any before 2010 and there for my opinion was invalid.

• Like 1

I agree I like the mix of IP's and Orginal houses. The walking dead isn't that bad, not nearly as bad as the Penn and Teller Haunted house or Alice Cooper one. Be glad there are no HHN Eliteists on this forum. I was on another site (This doesn't reflect bad on the site it was just one member) and we were talking about how we were somewhat dissapointed WD was coming back. I said I didn't see anything that bad about it. This kid proceeded to give me a spheel about how I wouldn't know what a good HHN looked like because I haven't been to any before 2010 and there for my opinion was invalid.

The elitists are here, it's just a topic that's been addressed ad naseum.
  • Like 9

I'm cool with 1 or 2 (maybe 3) IPs, but almost a whole event? Leave that to HHN Hollywood

That's not necessarily a bad thing. Have you been to Hollywood's event? I went last year for the first time and to me they really did The Walking Dead justice, it was amazing. So much better than our stuff, and Insidious was just incredible.

I may have got happy with the queue lines... >.< yeah 22a only gets one line. which makes things better.

22A- CitW's entrance

24A- Music Plaza

24B- Twister

25- End of NY/ ED entrance

exit: same as last year. 22A and TWD meet and go behind 24, walk down alongside TWD's queue, 24 dumps where ED did last year and they meet up there back to NY. It's the only way I can see all the lines working cohesively.

• Like 1

Building 22A is not a sound stage. It is the Producer's Building. It has no large empty spaces. It is full of offices. With windows. Offices that are currently in use.

I believe that originally two houses were going to be in sound stage 22. Thus as has been seen before, designated as "22a" and "22b".

However as things developed only one house remained in 22, but it was still designated as "22a".

The only way a house could be in 22A is if they relocated all their offices to another site and tore out the complete interior of the building prior to beginning house construction. I have heard nothing of the sort having happened there - has anybody else heard of anything like this going on?

• Like 3

That makes sense Doc (even though 22 is a "small SS" could still easily fit more than one).

I was confused on the 22A as well but, seeing as I hadn't heard differently, I left as is.

I thought Jimmey Fallon was taping in their though?

That makes sense Doc (even though 22 is a "small SS" could still easily fit more than one).

I was confused on the 22A as well but, seeing as I hadn't heard differently, I left as is.

Fallon's deal in Orlando is over. He should be all moved out my now.

Fallon was taping in 20, his production offices were in 22.