Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

Jack had fingerless gloves for COC and after.

Chance wore long black leather gloves.

Unknown what Oddfellow wore but if he is a clone of Dark, he could wear leather gloves.

Or CC? IDK what she wears.

Chance would make the most sense right? The way it is written, she seems to be instructing someone else to get the materials for Jack. Saying "The boss" kinda like something Harley Quinn would say in regards to the Joker.

Which leads me to the a question that I think Dr. John Overwatch may have been leading us to... if Cassi clue #4 almost certainly is referring to Jack, why is there another 2 separate who am I clues? Are we talking about 2 totally different houses, 1 house with everyone in it, or a house and a scare zone?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

They are used for many things but in those combinations make green, old timey face paint.

Like jack clown face

Those gloves seem short to me and she has long leather gloves and we dont knowthe who am I for Edited by timbo8

This may help:

Ok, so does this pretty much sum up what we know?

Return of Jack

Face/Off being involved

Houses:

Halloween

Alien

Witchcraft based house

Insidious

Scarezones:

The Purge

Geisha Demons

Voodoo/Gypsies

...You said on the previous page that you thought he didn't wear gloves AT ALL, so I wanted to post that image to potentially clear that up for anyone who thought the same. Especially since he didn't usually wear them before 2007.

Thanks it did but still leads to one question who gloves are those cant be jack sine he wear whit and chance had long black gloves those seem short to me

This is wayyy over thinking but I read an article saying AHS is having what they claim to be the scariest clown ever in the next season. What if they licensed Jack from Universal and will be using HHN to market this season.

That would be very interesting Dexter. I don't know that they would licence Jack though. However, I could totally see Jack working out for this season. What if they don't licence Jack, but they make their own clown and we see that clown somewhere in this years event.

All your glove talk is confusing me....so what's the speculation for Dr. Jimmy's tenth clue??

The Faust angle seems interesting to me, but the song's literal meaning about putting a ragtag team together could also have meaning

Edited by shandrick

All your glove talk is confusing me....so what's the speculation for Dr. Jimmy's tenth clue??

The Faust angle seems interesting to me, but the song's literal meaning about putting a ragtag team together could also have meaning

Faust angle?

To me right now it looks like The Walking Dead, a lot of things point to it. Our final TWD house in a sound stage then we bring in AHS next year. Of course that's my speculation at this moment.

Team sprit always look on the brigtside of life is jack then

The movie Angel Heart (Cassi clue #9 possible voodoo/magic maze) and Damn Yankees (which was connected to the Dr. Jimmy #10 clue) were both based off of Faust.

Both stories contain someone making a deal with the devil by attempting to exchange their soul in order to get knowledge, fame, a winning baseball team, etc.

Cassi clue #3 was already tied to the Walking Dead, so why would #9 also?

Edited by ThNdIzNiR

I dont want Jack back

I agree with you on that. It would be cool to see one of my favorite icons back, but A&D can do SO MUCH more than bring back old content. I understand that a nightingales sequel would be old content, but it wouldn't be as redundant as Jack coming back. In all honesty, we need to go back to traditional scare zones. The past two years have been ok as far as streets go, but simply not as memorable as past scare zones. Wow I just went on a rant! Haha

Definitely no Walking Dead! It would pain me to have another Walking Dead house/zone(s). I'm all zombied out. ,