Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

I have a guess for Doc's 8th performance. I don't like it, but I got it.

TWD

Always look on the bright side: It's a rumored house that many of us should try to look for a bright side to it.

It's From the Life of Brian. Brian is the names the governor used on this season.

oh well that suck then if if that that mean the new orlens clue is not american horror story but maybe a voodoo house or something but what abput the red herin then unless the red herin is the other pictures underneath the red herin which i think could be the birds which people tohugh are nigtingales

Edited by timbo8

118krb8.jpg

I got it. I think CC screwed up. She gave us two of the same code (Or she just wanted to screw with us?)

Whatever, I actually have them out of order here but they are the Frankenstein Challenge, The SYFY Face Off website, and the HHN Orlando 2014 teaser video.

118krb8.jpg

I got it. I think CC screwed up. She gave us two of the same code (Or she just wanted to screw with us?)

Whatever, I actually have them out of order here but they are the Frankenstein Challenge, The SYFY Face Off website, and the HHN Orlando 2014 teaser video.

Well, at least that gets faceoff out of the way. I wish there was a bigger pay off, but at least there's one less bit of spec to do.

Hopefully CC will give us something better soon.

She's probably messing with us, and now she knows just how far we will go to figure things out!

I hope so too!

On a random note, I've been calling her Cassi.

Edited by mystiquephreeq

http://edviwr.cityoforlando.net/OrlandoWebPermits/Permitting/login.aspx

We have permits for the Sprung Tents and Disaster!. Credit to Parkscope for noticing first. If someone wants to upload the pics instead of the url please do :P

That's what I get for waiting for the rest of the permits before announcing they were there.

I've had them since yesterday at about 5pm.

No new ones as of yet today. They are dated 5/13/14, but weren't on the site until yesterday.

I think it connects to the Fox Sisters, as they tapped to communicate with spirits, and had one case of interacting with Mr. Splitfoot:

From Wikipedia:

During the night of March 31, Kate challenged the invisible noisemaker, presumed to be a "spirit", to repeat the snaps of her fingers. "It" did."It" was asked to rap out the ages of the girls. "It" did. The neighbours were called in. Over the course of the next few days a code was developed where raps could signify yes or no in response to a question or be used to indicate a letter of the alphabet.

The girls addressed the spirit as "Mr. Splitfoot" which is a nickname for the Devil. Later, the alleged "entity" creating the sounds claimed to be the spirit of a peddler named Charles B. Rosna, who had been murdered five years earlier and buried in the cellar. Doyle claims the neighbors dug up the cellar and found a few pieces of bone, but it wasn't until 1904 that a skeleton was found, buried in the cellar wall. No missing person named Charles B. Rosna was ever identified.

I'm wondering if this may a connection be for one of our original houses? Maybe a "based on truth" house? Wasn't Afterlife something similar last year?

And on an interesting note, it looks like at one point they stayed with some Quakers. Margaret Fell was a leader of the Quaker movement. Could there be a LT connection buried here?

I think it connects to the Fox Sisters, as they tapped to communicate with spirits, and had one case of interacting with Mr. Splitfoot:

From Wikipedia:

During the night of March 31, Kate challenged the invisible noisemaker, presumed to be a "spirit", to repeat the snaps of her fingers. "It" did.%5B7%5D"It" was asked to rap out the ages of the girls. "It" did.%5B7%5D The neighbours were called in. Over the course of the next few days a code was developed where raps could signify yes or no in response to a question or be used to indicate a letter of the alphabet.%5B7%5D

The girls addressed the spirit as "Mr. Splitfoot" which is a nickname for the Devil. Later, the alleged "entity" creating the sounds claimed to be the spirit of a peddler named Charles B. Rosna,%5B7%5D who had been murdered five years earlier and buried in the cellar. Doyle claims the neighbors dug up the cellar and found a few pieces of bone, but it wasn't until 1904 that a skeleton was found, buried in the cellar wall. No missing person named Charles B. Rosna was ever identified.%5B7%5D

I'm wondering if this may a connection be for one of our original houses? Maybe a "based on truth" house? Wasn't Afterlife something similar last year?

it also connects to dr crptic performance number 4 the three little maids is japanese but foxes are known well in japan and the sisters last name is fox which i he put picture of the japanese picture of monster to point us to someting

Edited by timbo8

Clue 7

2ewcv1e.jpg

The fox sisters are a serious possibility, however the term "splitfoot" has some Stephen King connections (according to the internet) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Eyes_of_the_Dragon This book is what it seems to refer to. In 2012, syfy also announced an adaptation of the book. And we already have faceoff. By proxy, there's also connections to "the stand" as well as the "dark tower" series.

I'm gonna go with this pointing to the "Fox sisters" though.

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch

First thing that came to mind:

You may know it from TWD.

unrelated: I have loved this song since it came out. It has that "Red Right Hand" vibe

so what do you think it is jdw so then is our walking dead house then boooo

so what do you think it is jdw so then is our walking dead house then boooo

No not at all pretty sure the chemical one points to TWD.

The fox sisters started the spiritual movement and made seance rituals popular.

TWD is just a red herring bc if you look up Mr. Splitfoot most hits point to this song... and then TWD... IMO