Halloween Horror Nights 24 Speculation

You know I'm surprised, being the trollers they are, HHN doesn't partcicipate in the day and just slap JACK is back on the FB page or something along those lines.

I think the GP's excitement at such and the ensuring disappointment at it being a prank would be counter-productive.

The best prank would be "kid-friendly" announcement, but they could only do that once.

Edited by Legacy
  • Like 1

Yeah but the fan boy rage would just be awesome. Besides... no matter what they do they always get fan boy rage.

They should do what think geek does. Throw out a bunch of wild, off the wall, ideas and see which ones actually stick. Then call it all a joke but pocket the positive ideas for later.

• Like 2

The wrestling house is going to be better known by its Anglicised name, "House of the Gimps". :D

I think the Doctor Who house is the red herring, because it specifically mentioned the Daleks and the rights to the Daleks do not belong to the BBC but the Terry Nation estate.

Edited by matt_world2004

Killer klownz from outer space

Ghost busters

Treehouse of horror

Dr who

Kiss

Lucha libre maze

Given that they were asking tour groups about notable 80's horror movies last year (and the fact that we know they already love the property) Killer Klowns may not be a joke.

I wish they would make a Treehouse of Horror film for The Simpsons during HHN.

Killer Clowns

Ghostbusters

Dr. Who

Simpsons Treehouse of Horrors

Bioshock

KISS house

Lucha Libra house

Dracula house

Thanks!

Now...

Killer Clowns - Long-shot

Ghostbusters - Not as long-shot

Dr. Who - Not a chance

Simpsons Treehouse of Horrors - Not a house

Bioshock - Not a chance

KISS house - Highly doubtful

Lucha Libra house - Would be fun, but no.

Dracula house - In theory, highly possible. But let's be honest, the show doesn't have a ton of imagery to work with, creature-wise.

And of course, that's knowing where Jimmy gets his information ;)

Halloween Horror Nights Official Facebook Page:

Paul Duurloo "2 things: the street experiences the last 2 years have kinda sucked. I don't know if it's the fact that there seemed to be less scarachters or the fact that maybe you hired the same amount but spread them across the whole park. But it hadn't been great."

Mary Anne Paton-Jones "There are a lot of good comments here...I agree with keeping the HHN's 'special' and not getting greedy. We started going in the very beginning, and it was AWESOME back then. We used to go back every year, but stopped for a while because we were disappointed with how 'commercial' it got. Less atmosphere...more people....BOOOO...bring back the intimate experience, with lots of fog, street goonies, and crazy houses!"
Sean T. Smith "I've gone every year for 9 years now but I will not be attending this year if they don't have scare zones. The last 2 years have seemed way too overcrowded because of lack of content and lack of attractions. Ticket prices increase but content and attractions decrease?"
Frank Holik "NO MORE walking dead or zombies period....try something new and original like the old dayts...."
Tracey Backensto "I agree, and I'm a walking dead fan, but after last year hearing the theme song played on repeat for hours, I'm burnt out! I hate to say it, but if TWD is part of it again this year we won't be going either"
Karen Diane Avella "I'm the same what Tracey. I've seen ever episode of TWD, but I can only take so much zombie -.-

While Busch Gardens DID have a zombie house, they had so much more last year..."

Kyle Campbell "spine-chilling street experiences. Please, I would really like it if HHNs went back to the traditional scare zones. Last year and the year before really lacked in that area."

Dustin Swagn Faucett "Scare zones NEED to come back this year. Also, zombies are getting very old let's dig deep for gd ideas this year. I don't wanna say it, but maybe I should go to Tampa's Bush Gardens if HHN continues to decrease in pleasure and increase in price..."

Christian Rodriguez If the horrendous street experiences happen again and you guys don't bring back scare zones I'm definitely not going

Just a sample. #Encouraged

Side note: J, I was terribly sorry to hear what happened to you and your family. Hope you'll still make it out!

To Universal, all these people and these are just a few of the many making similar statements, in almost all cases are doing it because they greatly enjoy your product.

Never tearing down HHN, just very much waiting for the "reset"!

The way I see it is like this, I'll call it the Michael Bay effect. How much hate does he get? how many people hate and attack those movies? Tranformers and Bay are pretty hated by a lot of people,

Yet how much each movie makes? so for someone that gets so much public hate Bay does pretty well financially. His movies are not even good, whether you like Transformers or not the movies are not the best. Yet look at all that money it makes.

I Am sure Universal listens. But when the park sells out because of Walking Dead it must be hard to decide for them since the last two years did so well ticket wise.

Im sure if Walking Dead comes back they will probably make just as much. The WD fans are pretty loyal

I was hoping Bioshock was the one thing with truth behind it out of everything he mentioned. Seeing A&D bring Rapture to life would be amazing.

They "already did" with Saws and Steam: Into the Machine. Also, Irrational Games (the developers of Bioshock) has basically shut-down. The franchise is over. There is no incentive for anyone to do a house based on a seven-year-old video game property with no future installments.

He can be lying about a house but still be honest about Harold Ramis.

Nailed it.

My picks...

TWD

Nightingales

Insidious

The purge or You're Next... something with masks - maybe not a house

The boogey man or chupacabra

The Exorcist

The Last of US or Dead space or Resident Evil again... or fill in some other survival horror.

Original dark comedy house

If The Purge be a street then throw in a washed up metal artist or band that will be putting out a new album..

Kidding... AHS

• Like 2

Let's be honest whatever UNI puts out for HHN 24 people will still come and it will sell out. No matter what they do people still come from fan boys who bitch about it to regular folks who want to experience it for the first time to people like us who love the new and the old. Univerisal will always pack the place.

Let's be honest whatever UNI puts out for HHN 24 people will still come and it will sell out. No matter what they do people still come from fan boys who bitch about it to regular folks who want to experience it for the first time to people like us who love the new and the old. Univerisal will always pack the place.

Indeed but that list is my serious best guess at the lineup.

For people mentioning bioshock, that joke is probably a reference to "Dead space."

The "Interstellar terror" house from reflections of fear is actually heavily based on dead space.

The NSO Columbus is basically the ship from that series. It even took an artifact that made people go crazy.

The house and game came to be around similar times, as well.

These things would most likely count as the "references throughout the years" that Jimmy was talking about.

Sure, you had saws n' steam, but that house was a combination of bioshock and Valve's "Half-life 2" and conceptually was based more on Half-life 2, what with it taking place in an Orwellian society that "recycles organic matter" for the "greater good."

There's also been some things pertaining to reflections of fear this year that keep popping up, as well.

Edited by Dr. John Overwatch

My picks...

TWD

Nightingales

Insidious

The purge or You're Next... something with masks - maybe not a house

The boogey man or chupacabra

The Exorcist

The Last of US or Dead space or Resident Evil again... or fill in some other survival horror.

Original dark comedy house

If The Purge be a street then throw in a washed up metal artist or band that will be putting out a new album..

Kidding... AHS

The Evil within would be a good survival horror to use. Comes out around the same time as HHN I think

• Like 2

The Evil within would be a good survival horror to use. Comes out around the same time as HHN I think

Yeah that works. I don't really keep up with new horror games/movies made from games. Aesthetically, looks like Hellraiser meets The Thing meets Silent Hill.

I honestly think he will wait a while.

As for me, I'm done with clues and hints. I just simply don't have the desire or time anymore to play the game. If I have anything I can give. I will. I'm not in the loop anymore though and if something is told to me in confidence I cannot disclose it. But if it's something I have been given permission to say or I just find (which has happened a lot)... I will gladly let everyone know.

• Like 1