So this is what reviews taste like... (Spoiler free... for the most part!)

jetsfreakHHN

So I will start this review by saying this was my 5th year of HHN, and in all 5 years, this year tied with 2009 for the best!

Onto the review! I'm going by which houses I did first, and will rate them. Then at the end i will rank them!

American Werewolf in London- I did this house first with the scream early admission, and then once again later at night using express. Trust me when I say this: DO THIS HOUSE MORE THAN ONCE! (That is if you can). This house is beautiful and amazing. The first time because it was so sunny i couldn't see the first half of the house causing extreme confusion and very boring until midway. I went again later on, and wow. This house got 1000000X better! It was fantastic, but they stepped up there game, as I got scared when knowing where the scareactors were!
Scenery- 5/5
Scares- 4.5/5
Overall- 4.5/5

Evil Dead- Unfortunately i only got to do this house once. This was not because it was packed (which it was all night) and not because i used express (which i didn't) it was because this house was so scary, a person i was with was crying when coming out this house. I am not joking! Full, real tears! This house lived up to my expectations and was even better. The only problem was I missed many of the scares that went to the people i was with behind me so i only saw glimpses but they still got me pretty good sometimes. I love this house!
Scenery- 5/5
Scares- 5/5
Overall-5/5

Havoc- So I loved this house back in 2010. I still love the concept and i loved this house! It's fun and the actors do great in getting all up in your face. It's not the actors fault that it isn't as scary as i wish it would be. It is just, army men don't scare me. If you have a fake gun in front of me and fake shoot, i'm not going to go running. With that being said, although this may not be the scariest of the houses, it still is one of my favorites this year!
Scenery- 5/5
Scares- 2.5/5
Overall- 3/5

Bill & Ted's Halloween Adventure- This show was great! It still wasn't as funny as I hoped and i heard stellar reviews which made my expectations way too high. Expect this show to be a good 40 minutes spent, but if you had a choice of this or a house, go into the house!
Overall- 4/5

Afterlife- I hate all 3d houses... I should say hated all 3d houses as this house blew my mind. I have never liked 3d houses as i feel its all bright lights and confusion but this house was better than i expected. I went into this house twice and both times i got scared at least once by someone i would not expect to be there. I loved the masks and I loved the whole thing, but I have the one complaint of the night in this house(SPOILER!!) - Where is everyone in the last scene??? It was so plain and boring that it ruined the ending! I thought i missed something at first but then realized there just isn't anything. This house is still great!

Scenery-5/5

Scares-3.5/5

Overall- 4/5

The Walking Dead- Let's face it, Last year the walking dead house sucked. When i say sucked, I mean it might be the worst house i have ever been through with the exception of the Spawning. This year, they finally made zombies scary! Some zombies were ok, while others were amazing. This house really made me happy to be inside as i watch the show and last year I just never felt like anything was real. While although this house was great, it is once again not the best. This is because zombies are just not scary any more... I think that pretty much falls under any topic when you hear people say "Peace, Love, (in this case) Zombies), but I personally don't find dead people who snarl at you scary. Now there was one girl who made me run cause she looked SCARY but other than that it was a fun house but not really scary IMO.

Scenery-5.5/5 (I honestly felt like i was in the prison!)

Scares- 2/5

Overall-2.5/5

La Llorona- I was expecting this house to be amazing. I love the story, I love her as an icon and honestly hope to see her as an icon. Now is this house the best? Hate to break it to you, but no. My HOTY prediction was incorrect, but this house was still very very good. It was very freaky and scary but I was a little disappointed. I feel like this house had so much potential that it was impossible to rise to the level that i thought it would be, but really this house is still great. I believe if i could've went through this a second time, then i would have a different opinion.

Scenery- 5/5

Scares- 3/5

Overall-4/5

Rocky Horror Picture Show- This movie is fantastic. With that being said if you have not seen the movie, the show will NOT MAKE ANY SENSE! Please don't bring people who don't understand or not open to everything. I brought 4 people who had no idea what it was, and who don't love plays or crazy things so they hated it. It really takes the whole experience out when you have drunk people talk loudly about how weird and stupid this show is. This is why I would advise to you at least look up clips so you know who weird this show is. The cast is FANTASTIC and the women who plays Janet has a fantastic voice. I loved it!

Overall-4.5/5 (People leaving and getting up ruins the experience :capt: )

Cabin In the Winds- HOTY. This house is flawless. I got scared in almost every room and considering I love this movie only made my experience better. I loved the tv in the rooms, which reminded me of a classic -

H.R. Bloodngutz (Can you call it a classic if it's 2 years old?). Every room was fantastic also. One girl got me SO bad, i guess this is a spoiler but they are on the photo on the website- but the people with the white masks/black hoodies - well if you were the scareactor girl, bravo! Real only scared-to-death experience in a while at HHN! I ducked and you swung as if you knew i was going to duck... OR DID YOU MEAN TO HIT ME? lol

Scenery- 5/5

Scares-6/5

Overall- 10/5

Resident Evil- What every one says about this house- listen. I don't play RE so i did not know what to expect and it just was boring to me. None of the actual scary aliens popped in my face so it wasn't so scary. I did like this house though, but it still was the worst one of the night. That being said, I came in knowing this would be the worst IMO and it did beat what i expected it be like.

Scenery- 5/5

Scares-1/5

Overall-2/5

Walking dead street experience- Now the barn was very blah. haha, it wasn't what i thought it would be. It was still very cool, but i hoped for more. I wasn't impressed by the streets, but i have to be honest, everyone BLENDS IN SO WELL! I got scared multiple times by zombies but they were jump scares and other than that they were just oh youre a zombie, cool. As i said before IMO zombies arent scary!

Overall- 4/5 (Would be a 3/5 but they blend in so well that it was cool to not know who is what)

So here was my expected house list-

1. La Llorona

2. Evil Dead

3. Cabin in the Woods

4. Havoc

5. American Werewolf in London

6. Resident Evil

7. The Walking dead

8. Afterlife

My house rank after going-

1. Cabin in the Woods

2. Evil Dead

3. American Werewolf In London

4. Afterlife

5. La Llorona

6. Havoc

7. The Walking Dead

8. Resident Evil

If you got this year- GET EXPRESS! That's my tip! I got to do 4 houses without (about 10/20 minute waits, excluding afterlife which was about 30 minutes) until 8. After 8 everything, and i mean EVERYTHING was at least 45 minutes, with most being 75.

This year was honestly amazing. If they can do this again next year, then i would even love going more than i do... if that's even possible! See you next year HHN!

- JetsfreakHHN

• Like 1

Glad to see I'm not the only one putting CiTW at top, from what I've seen at least. Good review though I do have to disagree with most of your opinions (I'll elaborate if needed), but you did have good reasons for your opinions. The one thing I will acknowledge is that I don't know what day you went (I went on a Thursday), but the times I faced were much shorter, with the lowest being 10-15 minutes (Havoc) and the longest being 45. Walking Dead was a 60-75 minute wait from what I saw.

• Like 2

I went on Saturday the 19th (busiest day i heard). I kind of rushed with this review since i had no sleep this weekend after waking up 4 am to go to orlando and then wake up next morning and do IOA at 8 so I had little time not to mention have school but I just threw it all together lol but yeah some of my opinions made little to no sense but all in all this year was very well done and I loved it :)

OH AND SCENERY never touched on that! - everything got a 5/5 because inside every house was an unbelievable facade, and just everything was amazing in detail, but they never disappoint in detail so it comes to no surprise to me

• Like 1

I went on Saturday the 19th (busiest day i heard). I kind of rushed with this review since i had no sleep this weekend after waking up 4 am to go to orlando and then wake up next morning and do IOA at 8 so I had little time not to mention have school but I just threw it all together lol but yeah some of my opinions made little to no sense but all in all this year was very well done and I loved it :)

OH AND SCENERY never touched on that! - everything got a 5/5 because inside every house was an unbelievable facade, and just everything was amazing in detail, but they never disappoint in detail so it comes to no surprise to me

Yeah, Saturdays are the busiest days in general, unless Fridays happen to be, which I don't think they are. Also, considering you woke up at 4am, how long away are you from Orlando? And I agree, even if the inside wasn't great, every façade was pretty awesome to me.

Glad to see I'm not the only one putting CiTW at top, from what I've seen at least. Good review though I do have to disagree with most of your opinions (I'll elaborate if needed), but you did have good reasons for your opinions. The one thing I will acknowledge is that I don't know what day you went (I went on a Thursday), but the times I faced were much shorter, with the lowest being 10-15 minutes (Havoc) and the longest being 45. Walking Dead was a 60-75 minute wait from what I saw.

CITW is not as good as everyone is making it sound.... Evil Dead is better

Yeah, Saturdays are the busiest days in general, unless Fridays happen to be, which I don't think they are. Also, considering you woke up at 4am, how long away are you from Orlando? And I agree, even if the inside wasn't great, every façade was pretty awesome to me.

I live in ft lauderdale it is just i wanted to hit uni before the huge crowd came so the only way was to leave around 4:30/5 and make it there at around 8