What if Disney had it's own "Horror Nights or HOS"?

ForeverEvil1

well what about That ALIEN Ride they never even did because of the movie being rated R? I mean Disney gets the property and doesn't even use it.......

I still don't think it would be likely that they could do a scary halloween event here.

Edited by LV-426

It's in The Great Movie Ride and there's an alien costume periodically in the exhibit after the studio tour.

I know I've seen it, but that's my point... they couldn't even do a whole ride based on Alien, (it didn't even have to be scary) They could have done something like the Great Movie Ride based only on Alien and they didn't... That's what I hate, that Alien was put on the movie ride...

So I don't see how they could do a scary halloween event.

well what about That ALIEN Ride they never even did because of the movie being rated R? I mean Disney gets the property and doesn't even use it.......

I still don't think it would be likely that they could do a scary halloween event here.

Actually, that was going to be the original ExtraTERRORestrial and it would have been called Nostromo after the ship in the film.

You've admittedly got a point here. I mean, Disney had two opportunities to use Alien and rejected one and didn't even think of one.

• Like 1

Actually, that was going to be the original ExtraTERRORestrial and it would have been called Nostromo after the ship in the film.

You've admittedly got a point here. I mean, Disney had two opportunities to use Alien and rejected one and didn't even think of one.

I mean, that just shows me, They can't even do a ride with a property they got because it was rated R (the movie was not even that gory or anything) . How could they do an event like HOS or HHN....... I just can't see them doing it.

Edited by LV-426

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...