Fan Made Icons

Wicked Man

What the lineup would look like of an International theme for HHN? It would mostly be originals with some returns. Each house would represent a country. Think of it as the World Showcase of Horror. 

Greece: The return of Hades from 2010

Japan: Youkai creatures in a castle/Wicked Man’s concept

UK: Lesser known Victorian stories

USA: The return of Nevermore from 2011

India: Scary Tales spin off inspired by the Jungle Book
Africa: Voodoo (Less problematic than the other imo)

Canada: The return of Yeti from 2019

Mexico: A Chupacabra house that was supposed to be built in 2012, but scrapped. 
France: The Beast of Gevaudan 

Germany: Nachzehrer Vampires

@Wicked Man

Edited by Fear2010
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Fear2010 said:

What the lineup would look like of an International theme for HHN? It would mostly be originals with some returns. Each house would represent a country. Think of it as the World Showcase of Horror. 

Greece: The return of Hades from 2010

Japan: Youkai creatures in a castle/Wicked Man’s concept

UK: Lesser known Victorian stories

USA: The return of Nevermore from 2011

India: Scary Tales spin off inspired by the Jungle Book
Africa: Voodoo (Less problematic than the other imo)

Canada: The return of Yeti from 2019

Mexico: A Chupacabra house that was supposed to be built in 2012, but scrapped. 
France: The Beast of Gevaudan 

Germany: Nachzehrer Vampires

@Wicked Man

Those all sound rad, it's nice to see old or unused concepts return.

The only thing is a part of me wants to have the Mexico house relate to like, monster luchadors. Mainly because I'm a big fan of wrestling but a Chupacabra maze can work really well

Could the scarezones cover the other arenas not previously mentioned?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Wicked Man said:

Those all sound rad, it's nice to see old or unused concepts return.

The only thing is a part of me wants to have the Mexico house relate to like, monster luchadors. Mainly because I'm a big fan of wrestling but a Chupacabra maze can work really well

Could the scarezones cover the other arenas not previously mentioned?

I’m about to bring in the scarezones next, and each one will represent a country like the houses individually. 

Norway: Pagan Black Metal Scene 

China: Wu Shamans/Sorcerers

Italy: Legendary Roman Creatures

Morocco: The Boukhencha ogres 

South America: The Maricoxi Ape Men

And the Lagoon show could be it’s own version of Illuminations. 

46 minutes ago, Twilight59 said:

What about Russia? A house representing the nation would be interesting and maybe involve Koschei the Deathless in it.

Couldn’t believe that I’ve forgot to add Russia! I would definitely include that if we ever get eleven houses for the event. 

• Like 1

So many creatures to choose from.

Been checking some of the most Notorious killers worldwide that they could take some inspirations for an original slasher-themed concept like Pedro Lopez from South America who was very prolific and was responsible for claiming the lives of between 110 to 240 victims in Ecuador whose whereabouts remained a mystery after he was released from jail (which is pathetically sad and fucked up that the guy is out there now for more than two decades).

Edited by Fear2010

40 minutes ago, Fear2010 said:

So many creatures to choose from.

Been checking some of the most Notorious killers worldwide that they could take some inspirations for an original slasher-themed concept like Pedro Lopez from South America who was very prolific and was responsible for claiming the lives of between 110 to 240 victims in Ecuador whose whereabouts remained a mystery after he was released from jail (which is pathetically sad and fucked up that the guy is out there now for more than two decades).

Interesting, perhaps maybe the killer could be half-demon and disguises his features whenever going out in public.

Yeah, It could work as a scarezone similar to Your Luck Has Run Out but better. The slasher character just interacts the guests like normally, then hides back while telling them to wait for moment and scares in his/her true form.

Edited by Fear2010
  • Like 1