One Night Switch

I thought of an idea where for one night only, the scareactors would all switch places. Now, there is a limited chance of this happening in real life, I can still dream,though. So, to test this idea, I decided to use HHN23 and formulate my own ideas for what the mazes would be like, story included. I’m swapping the mazes using my order from best to worst in my review. So, here we go. Constructive criticism is appreciated.

Cabin in the Woods: Into the Afterlife (Cabin in the Woods and Afterlife: Death’s Vengeance)

The facility in Cabin in the Woods has gotten bored of the monsters they’ve been using for years upon years. So, they decide to find some new ones. However, the monsters they find are the souls that haunted Bobby the Blade in Afterlife: Death’s Vengeance. Within a few hours of getting all the souls, things go to hell, literally. The souls escape after an electrical failure and are now haunting both the facility and the cabin. Meanwhile, the other monsters were warped away in the chaos to an unknown location. Can you survive the angry souls?

American Zombies in London (American Werewolf in London and The Walking Dead)

London already had to deal with their werewolf problem. Now they have an entirely different problem. A zombie plague has been spreading throughout London in a blaze. No one or place is safe. You must fear everything. From the Slaughtered Lamb to Piccadilly Circus, the dead shall plague you the whole way. Will they tear you apart?

Evil Dead: Llorona’s Tears (Evil Dead and Urban Legends: La Llorona)

On the quest to find her dead children, La Llorona has come upon the cabin from Evil Dead. A group of teens looking to party also arrive. At night, one tells the story of the Weeping Woman and claims her children are somewhere in the cabin and the forest around it. Thus, she now lurks the cabin and its forest. Can you make it through without being consumed?

Resident Evil: Havoc in Raccoon City (Resident Evil and Havoc: Derailed)

The train holding the Dogs of War from Havoc was redirected halfway through, thus derailing in a different place. However, they’ve now derailed near the new Raccoon City, rebuilt after the events of RE 2 and 3. They are now causing literal havoc and ruin. Can you escape from them and the city before things get even worse?

Afterlife: The Ancient Ones 3D ( Afterlife: Death’s Vengeance and Cabin in the Woods)

Bobby the Blade’s body disappeared during the events of Afterlife. Seeking to find him, a brother of his goes to the electric chair. While he is teleported to the same realm his brother entered, its changed a bit. The monsters of Cabin in the Woods now roam the Afterlife. Even the Ancient Ones themselves are here in this hellish realm. Can you make it through and find Bobby the Blade before its too late for you?

The Howling Wolves: No Safe Haven (The Walking Dead and American Werewolf in London)

Woodbury has brewed up a brand new, non zombie related experiment. After killing a werewolf on the outskirts, they are injecting the blood into several of their soldiers so they may invade the prison. Now, things have gone wrong, the werewolves, having no control are running rampant through both Woodbury and the prison. There may be no end as the moon is quite full tonight. Always stay alert.

Urban Legends: Book of the Dead (Urban Legends: La Llorona and Evil Dead)

The Necronomicon has ended up in a new location. A lonely Spanish church has come into possession of the book and have foolishly read from it. Now, the Deadites have possessed the nuns of the church. The Abomination itself has risen from the ground to torture the innocents. Even the floors and ceilings hold terrors. Will you be the next victim or will you be a survivor?

Havoc: The T-Virus (Havoc: Derailed and Resident Evil)

An agreement has been made between Shadowcreek Labs and the Umbrella Corporation to deliver T-Virus subjects to Shadowcreek for experiments with the genes of the infected. From normal zombies and Hunters to Lickers and Nemesis itself. However, the train derails mid transport, unleashing them to the outside world once more. However, the first person on their list is you. Can you make it without being taken by the virus?

The street experience will have scareactors from all mazes in one big combo, instead of having a specific switch.

So thats what HHN 23 would be like with swapped scareactors. If you want me to do this with another HHN, just tell me and i’ll attempt to do it. Or hell, you could do your own. Hope you enjoyed reading!

Edited by ForeverEvil1

Yeah, it is sort of an amusing thought. Imagine that last year. In fact, now that I think about it, I may do it with last year for fun. It's also interesting how with two mazes morphed together, you can make a non IP maze. Thanks for your comment, Justman! I also might do this in the Hollywood section and see how they react.

Edited by ForeverEvil1

• 1 year later...

Since I did it last year, and now there's more to switch: It's time for HHN24 One Night Switch! If you don't know what this is, look at the first post one this thread. Let's begin.

HOUSES

The Biting Culebras: End of the Line (Walking Dead sets and FDTD scareactors): In the largest house ever created by Universal Orlando, the familiar sets of The Walking Dead find themselves taken over by a different apocalypse. From the prison to Terminus, it won't be the living dead Walkers terrorizing you, but the bloodthirsty Culebras. But just like the Walkers, you should remember one thing: don't get bit.

Examples of Change: The large prison facade would have the Doorman walking around behind the fence, talking to people. Terminus area would have the Geckos and Kate, strobe fence would have the final Culebras.

The Walking Dead: Dusk Till Dawn (FDTD sets and Walking Dead scareactors, though obviously they wouldn't use ALL the actors in that maze.): With sets based off the hit TV series From Dusk Till Dawn and creatures from the hit TV series The Walking Dead, chaos reigns when a group of survivors use the formerly Culebra infested Twister as a safe haven. However, the lights and noise have attracted the Walkers to the bar. Can you make it through the Twister and the Mayan temple contained within it, or will you become another one of the Walking Dead?

Examples of Change: Facade would have one or two zombies wandering around the front. Finale in the bar room would have the Terminus survivors (normal survivors in this maze).

AVD: Alien vs Dracula (AVP sets and puppets and Dracula scareactors): Weyland-Yutani has become the target of anger by a still living Dracula. Recruiting vampire warriors, Dracula invades the base, accidentally releasing some of the Xenomorphs. At the same time, a group of history freak psychos dressing themselves as Turkish Warriors also invade, intending to end the legacy of Dracula. Who will win in this three way war?

Examples of Change: Predators are Dracula or his Vampire Warriors and the Weyland-Yutani soldiers are the Turks.

Predators: Reign of Blood (Dracula sets and AVP scareactors, except the acid guy.): Weyland-Yutani soldiers have tracked down a group of Predators to Transylvania, where Castle Dracula and a recreation of its village stand. The Predators have started adapting to history by putting people on stakes. Can you survive this blast to the past, or will you end up like the old time enemies of Dracula?

Examples of Change: Dracula and some Vampire Warriors are Predators. Turks and other Vampire Warriors are Weyland Yutani.

Roanoke: Clown Colony (Roanoke sets and G&G scareactors): A mistake in time has sent some of the original evil clowns back in time, and now they're torturing the colony of Roanoke. To combat them, the colony must become evil clowns themselves. Bet you this wasn't in your history books...

Examples of Change: Discarded in finale, Doctor in front of the Roanoke sign.

Cannibals Incorporated (G&G sets and Roanoke actors): Cannibals Inc, a meat making factory which is secretly run by cannibals. Every October, they re-theme the factory. This year: the Lost Colony of Roanoke.

Examples of Change: Wendigos in Clown Disco room. Queue videos showing pictures of cannibals, wendigos, and Roanoke.

Halloween: The Haddonfield Dollhouse (Dollhouse sets and Halloween scareactors): The killings of Michael Myers continue when he finds himself at a creepy doll museum on it's opening night. When Michael cuts the power, the people panic as he hides among the dolls. Who is a doll and who is a person?

Examples of Change: Not really anything specific, just Michael Myers everywhere.

Suburbia of the Damned (Halloween sets and Dollhouse actors): A cloud of black magic has passed over this suburban neighborhood, bringing all of the dolls of the girls living there. Problem is, when living, they aren't so cute and cuddly. Don't become one of the damned.

Examples of Change: Projections of eyes in the facade windows. Final scene has the girl from one end and the doctor doll from the other.

SCAREZONES

The Purge: Anarchy of Mamba (Purge sets and Bayou actors): On the night of the annual Purge, the Voodoo Queen Mamba rolls into New York, ready to sacrifice innocents to her god. With this being a greater force than anything ever seen in the Purge, can you survive the night?

Examples of Change: Sacrifice would be on top of bus.

Bayou of Purge (Bayou sets and Purge actors): The hunting grounds are New Orleans themed this year. It's a tighter space with less places to hide. Meanwhile, the auctioneer auctions off people from a newly constructed shack.

Examples of Change: Auction held on Voodoo Shack.

Masquerade: In The Flesh (Face-Off sets and Maskerade scareactors): As the maskeraders wander the streets, they find themselves on the set of the hit Syfy show Face-Off. Now they use the horrifying set pieces for their sick dance.

Examples of Change: Stilt Walkers on the set pieces. Non stilts are on the streets.

Face-Off: The Maskerade (Maskerade sets and Face-Off scareactors): The make-ups of Face-Off have taken over the minds of those they've been applied to. Now, they've started a masquerade ball to lure those loyal fans in.

Examples of Change: Makeups on the sidewalks, minions on the street.

There we go. Any questions? Ask.