Bar service

jackm

I know this is not for all of you. But I have gone 2 times this year so far..9/21 and 9/26 and I have to say that

The bar service has been TERRIBLE both nights. Unbelievably SLOW service and very weak drinks. Not from just one location but several...anyone else see the same?

Beer in the streets... (hell yeah Fosters oil can!) Mixed drinks inside the Full bars... Bars on the street are hit or miss and rearly over pour... I have even noticed that tipping well in the streets will not get much more booze in the cup... Finns and Chez are my goto bars..

Slightly off topic but still on topic. How have the intoxicated and underages been this year? Won't be down till the 17th and normally I am fine with everything (I enjoy my fair share of booze lol) and I know security has been getting tighter at the event to prevent underage drinking but I just remember last year waiting in line for Dead End one guy, who seemed of age actually, was horribly obnoxious and drunk then asking every 5-15 seconds if someone has a cigarette he could have ... while everyone else in line ignored him lol.

Slightly off topic but still on topic. How have the intoxicated and underages been this year? Won't be down till the 17th and normally I am fine with everything (I enjoy my fair share of booze lol) and I know security has been getting tighter at the event to prevent underage drinking but I just remember last year waiting in line for Dead End one guy, who seemed of age actually, was horribly obnoxious and drunk then asking every 5-15 seconds if someone has a cigarette he could have ... while everyone else in line ignored him lol.

Haven't seen anybody too out of control yet this year--but it's been largely super fans so far, not general public (see also 10 minute wait at Transformers).

• Like 1

Saw one overly drunk couple directly ahead of us on Friday night, walking into American Werewolf (around midnight). First they tried to pour themselves some beer in the first scene of the house, and then proceeded to touch just about everything they could get their hands on.

In the living room scene, the drunk guy tried to hold the closet door shut so the actor couldn't come out but he was unsuccessful. I slowed our group's pace down tremendously and let them stumble ahead. I didn't want their obnoxious, drunken antics ruining the experience in my favorite house.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...