SCAREactor Appreciation

Justman1020

I like many, have found everyone to be amazing this year and each week keeps improving.

All of Havoc were amazing on my one and only run through on 10/6. Shout out to the Scareactor that was hidden in between one of the "doors" leading to a different scene. Completely caught me off guard and I never would have expected someone in there or that could have squeezed in such a small area. You waited until I was almost passed you and then got right in my ear and said "you're next!!". Classic.

To the walker bomb member of the Governor's crew with the big arms: you commanded 4 walkers to chase down my girlfriend last night!

I also have enjoyed watching the little girl walker in the pink robe. She looks to be the same scareactor that was out front of last year's TWD entrance. Every night I've been this year she's been killing it (no pun intended). She gets right in people's faces when they think she's walked by and she let's out the most viscious growl!

some props to various scareactors from 10/11

*Cast A in Cabin in the Woods with the scareactress in the first part of the cabin who always targets Duffy for "admiring" his werewolf get-up (thing was that as a "nod" to the American Werewolf house, Duffy had his Werewolf outfit on), and the Drill Doctor on the right of the Drill Doctor room for again trying to take swipes at Duffy

*Pretty much the cast of TWD: No Safe Haven, especially the prisoners who wanted to get Duffy and Pal Mickey as usual

*Over at Havoc. The soldier near the end of the "Aliens-like corridor" who told Duffy that he "was going to get him", along with the handgun wielding soldier near the end with his menacing laugh

* At Evil Dead, Natalie (a.k.a. Bad Natalie as Duffy knows her as) for taking aim on us with the nail gun as usual.

* Over at Resident Evil, Chef Tony who tried to get Duffy

*In the Fall of Atlanta scarezone, one of the victims who has sought for "duffy's help" in previous visits who was being chased by walkers who shouted "Help me, Steven!".

• Like 1

Special thanks to Carnage and his cast in the Clear, you guys were on fire tonight! Thanks for not letting up on Jen, the night's not complete until she bolts out of a scarezone!

Not a problem we had a blast. Loved the gestures( the subtle hand hearts) we made to her. And yes a walker laughing is creepy. We look forward to seeing her come through

Edited by carnage

Yesterday in American Werewolf in London - first set. To the first wolf on the left, you bumped me when you popped up. My first thought was "Ow, that hurt." My second thought was "I survived a werewolf attack! Awesome!" My third thought was how hard and heavy the wolf was and how incredibly difficult it must be to operate the puppets and not bump guests every time. Thank you for my favorite time through the house.

Edited by Maggot

Yesterday in American Werewolf in London - first set. To the first wolf on the left, you bumped me when you popped up. My first thought was "Ow, that hurt." My second thought was "I survived a werewolf attack! Awesome!" My third thought was how hard and heavy the wolf was and how incredibly difficult it must be to operate the puppets and not bump guests every time. Thank you for my favorite time through the house.

I've never been a puppeteer in that house (yet), but it gets tiring and you can suffer cramps quite a bit. For a time they had stress balls that they would toss to them between sets to squeeze.

Oct 11th, 2nd living statue in La Llorona. Popping your scare when I just a foot away from you trying to see if you where "real", Holy cow! For a guy who doesn't usually scare you almost made me wet myself.

The "Bobbie" in AWIL, loved the conversation about the problem with your little bite.

The scareactor in Evil Dead in the kitchen with the electric knife last Sunday. Damn you for spraying the back of my legs so much. :)

And to the street actors who worked late last Sunday, my apologies on my brother's behalf. He was rather loaded and really wanted a walker to kiss him. Something he won't be allowed to forget anytime soon.

On Friday night, My BF and I got Walking Dead in at the last moments (we walking in around 1:55am) To the whole cast well done!!!! the groups in front and behind us were a riot to watch. NO scareactor missed the girls behind me (probably cause anytime I could I would point them out)!!!! But extra KUDOS goes to the larger caged walker in the facade area (I think I know who you are) the girls behind me were like "they can't get out" "stay where you are, you can't get out" Well said scareactor walks around and right before we walked in you came right behind the one girl and snarled in her ear....well played sir!

Was this in the room right after the crawl space? I am pretty sure that was me!! That is something I do heheh And Thank you!!

What a high energy 3 days!

King_k and his rolling torment machine....er, walker bomb, continues to cause havoc in the streets. Grabbed a walker by the collar, dragged him like 50 feet amd holds him 3 inches from my wife's face, while threatening to throw her in the truck. Next night, he sics his entire horde ( including bonus Carnge walker) on her. He strolls over casually after they disperse and mumbles "dont mess with the walker bomb". We're assuming you're a nice guy in real life but man, you fit in well in Woodbury's security team.

Campsite- the blond walker in the gray and black shirt wins the silly walks contest. I'm counting now, he's averaging 5 scares in 3 seconds! His whole squad is rocking it, special award for the walker girl who got me so bad I fell in the bushes!

Clear- proof positive that slow walkers are creepier! Nothing more unnerving than watching a whole zone turn slowly and advance at you...do you mind if we start kicking all the moron guests who try to grab the poles?

Atlanta- love you guys! Lots of formerly fanged walkers that seem to remember us! Also thanks to our bench buddy- he knows who he is. Survivors are all kinds of awesome, great to interact with!

Also big thanks to AWIL, lots of scares in here, great to see a former beast, who appears to be midway through a round of musical scareactors, in a different role every night. Also a big thanks to a former warrior we were finally able to track down last and chat with pre-event!

La Llorona- always fun to say hi to a former vamp in the first room, thanks for adopting two "children" of HHN and not drowning us!

Thanks everyone for all the interactions- It's nights like these that sustain us in the off season! Our family and friends can't believe this stuff actually happens to us....

What a high energy 3 days!

King_k and his rolling torment machine....er, walker bomb, continues to cause havoc in the streets. Grabbed a walker by the collar, dragged him like 50 feet amd holds him 3 inches from my wife's face, while threatening to throw her in the truck. Next night, he sics his entire horde ( including bonus Carnge walker) on her. He strolls over casually after they disperse and mumbles "dont mess with the walker bomb". We're assuming you're a nice guy in real life but man, you fit in well in Woodbury's security team.

Campsite- the blond walker in the gray and black shirt wins the silly walks contest. I'm counting now, he's averaging 5 scares in 3 seconds! His whole squad is rocking it, special award for the walker girl who got me so bad I fell in the bushes!

Clear- proof positive that slow walkers are creepier! Nothing more unnerving than watching a whole zone turn slowly and advance at you...do you mind if we start kicking all the moron guests who try to grab the poles?

Atlanta- love you guys! Lots of formerly fanged walkers that seem to remember us! Also thanks to our bench buddy- he knows who he is. Survivors are all kinds of awesome, great to interact with!

Also big thanks to AWIL, lots of scares in here, great to see a former beast, who appears to be midway through a round of musical scareactors, in a different role every night. Also a big thanks to a former warrior we were finally able to track down last and chat with pre-event!

La Llorona- always fun to say hi to a former vamp in the first room, thanks for adopting two "children" of HHN and not drowning us!

Thanks everyone for all the interactions- It's nights like these that sustain us in the off season! Our family and friends can't believe this stuff actually happens to us....

Feel free too kick them lol

When I walked thru Havoc on Friday, one of the DOW behind bars reached out for me and said: "Hey...YOU!! I'll remember you. (or something similar to this phrase)" I replied with "I'll remember you too". I always loved interacting with scareactors, so this made my night. If this rings any bells for any scareactors browsing this thread (I was the kid in the Bill and Ted shirt and the N.E.S.T cap), feel free to shoot me a message if you feel so inclined.

some props to various scareactors from Thursday the 17th and Friday the 18th

*As always, Cast A in Cabin in the Woods (especially the scareactress with the severed head in the first room, the axe guy in the "endless" hall who usually comes at Duffy, and especially the Drill Doctor on the right)

*The inmates in TWD.

*Over at Havoc. one of the soldiers in the Aliens-like corridor who targeted Duffy by shouting "get the bear!", and the shotgun wielding female soldier at the end who somehow knew my full name

* Over at Resident Evil, the first zombie Leon is fending off, who snarled at me a couple of times,Chef Tony who tried to get Duffy. the Green monster thing prior to the finale room who tried to get Nemo, and of course the zombies in the town square finale.

*In the Fall of Atlanta scarezone, one of the victims who has sought for "duffy's help" in previous visits. For Friday, one of the walkers who reacted when I did the "Shaun of the Dead" bit by doing the white lines beat

*One of the bomb truck guys who told me that I would end up in the truck along with Duffy and Pal Mickey.

• Like 2

First time I've ever posted a in a scareactor appreciation thread, but whoever it was deserved it:

This was Fri the 18th. One of the statues in La Llorona, you made me fall on my ass. I'm quite sure you were proud of yourself as I saw you laugh.

Edited by Voodoo
  • Like 1