Your HHN Personality

So, I'm basically jumping out of my skin in anticipation for Saturday night when I'll be heading down with a group of friends for my 4th ever HHN.

Through my time going, I have learned that I have a very specific HHN personality - The Protector. I always seem to be the one who ends up being the first in line and always turning around to point out where the scareactors are hiding. I'm hoping it changes this year, but so far, this is a role I can't seem to shake.

What's your HHN personality?

My HHN personality is being a little bitch, XD
Whether the scare was good or not, i still freak out. Just cuz i have so much adrenaline and what not, its awesome haha.

I also think HHN is the only month out of the year where my life is somehow perfect in every way possible. Thats them HHN gods watching over me

;D lol

But at HHN im also the Pissy dude, Fuck with the scareactors, and we're gonna have a problem. I HATE PEOPLE WHO MISTREAT THEM. Yes they're wearing a mask, or maybe you're some big tough guy who doesnt get scared. But dont get all up in the actors face, or laugh at them, or try to look cool for other people. It just makes you look like an asshole, and you ruin the experience for other people.

But yea, at HHN im a happy little scared-y cat. :P

• Like 3

Guest kiwisoup

I go with my friend and there is one girl...I don't care who is in what order in line as long as I'm behind her, because they always go after her and if I'm directly behind her I get a little bit of it too. I always WANT to be scared but I rarely do so I TRY as hard as I can to put myself in a position to be scared...position myself behind her, walk a little slower (without holding up the line), look around and take everything in...I hate missing scares! I don't know what you'd call me. I feel like I should act really scared and maybe it will draw scareactors to me because I have a very calm demeanor when walking through a maze..

Unfortunately, that's the way it works. If you're a guy, you're not going to get as many scares as the girls...

I tend to have a calm personality. It is very difficult to scare me. The best scares for me come from when I'm looking at what I think is a prop and then it moves! A monster jumping out and yelling at me usually doesn't get much of a reaction at all unless they can get really close before I notice them. My main problem is that it is hard to get really scared when you're in a conga line and you know the scareactors can't touch you.

• Like 1

I go Alpha male I litteraly plan this out months ahead of time once we know locations and keep everybody on track....Im normaly Rick in other words. Like in the scarezone Im so focus that they try to scare me and I dont even notice but then once in a maze is when my gaurd goes down and then Im the "Insert curse word reflex here" then laugh or fight or flight yeah Im one of those who puts up there dukes when something startles them. That being scared when Im at my vanurable is after exiting the maze those are normaly the ones that scare the shit out of me. SO basicly my Personailty is the "Horror Hero" you know the one that dies right before or as the credits start to role.

• Like 1

Intentional Scareactor Bait. Poorly executed comedy relief. And yet another of us who is all like, "don't mess with my scareactor boils and ghouls or I will totally go Mama Kat on your ass."

And thoroughly immersed in love for the event and all those who contribute. Total fangirl on wheels.

• Like 1

I'm a Jumpy Screamer. Even though I have no actual fear. I'll cringe and duck and jump and scream my way through the houses.

At times I will take on the Protector role, particularly if I'm in line with some Petrified types. I've even had total strangers latch onto me in houses, and I do my best to navigate them through, but of course that just turns them into scareactor bait.

• 2 weeks later...