Roaming Street | Chainsaws (World Expo/London Waterfront)

JDW

I would love it if these guys had Sheriff uniforms or something. I would love to see them dressed like that, or something related to the show. But I cannot think anything else that would be related.
so the only think I wish we had was a full group of actors dressed in the WD sheriff uniforms....

I would love it if these guys had Sheriff uniforms or something. I would love to see them dressed like that, or something related to the show. But I cannot think anything else that would be related.

so the only think I wish we had was a full group of actors dressed in the WD sheriff uniforms....

i wonder if they'll look like the ones from last years Terror Tram in hollywood

chainsaw.jpg

• Like 2

i wonder if they'll look like the ones from last years Terror Tram in hollywood

chainsaw.jpg

OMG YES!

Thank you for posting this. that would be so great... it would be pretty amazing to have it be that way here.

But Sadly, I won't be surprised if they look like they always look...

Edited by LV-426

OMG YES!

Thank you for posting this. that would be so great... it would be pretty amazing to have it be that way here.

But Sadly, I won't be surprised if they look like they always look...

WHich im okay with. If anything maybe they'll look like the Lights Camera Hacktion scarezone back in 09.

hhn_2009_63.jpg

Or hopefully the Saws&Steam ones. Those were the best. haha

• Like 1

Since the streets are walking dead. It would only make sense to have the chainsaw drill team dressed like characters from Walking Dead, and then, since the easiest costume to recognize is the Sheriff uniform, It would have been nice to see something like that,

I Would even accept Blue inmate uniforms, Something related to the show.

I don't think this one is in the right place. I don't know why they put the chainsaws there, I don't know.... to me they would have worked better in front of Shrek or somewhere else.
As to where they are now it feels like a mess. too much people trying to walk to the other houses. The actors are doing a great job, Just that I don't think where they put them was a good place. I kind of wish they moved them somewhere else.

Edited by LV-426

As much as i love the chainsaws each year they're out.....they really suck this year. Not them, but where they're positioned. It's way too crowded in the MIB/Jaws area. They should be in that little Alley where Shrek's exit is.

yeah, definitely, their location is really awful.

• Mark M. changed the title to Roaming Street | Chainsaws (World Expo/London Waterfront)