HHN 23 Discussion

I have tried to find this answer but have not come up with anything definitive! Can an Annual Pass holder use their FFP as a stay and scream? I want to go play in the parks today but also stay for HHN tonight...

I am a little confused. As a FFP you have access to HHN tonight. However if mean as an annual passholder, we have our own rates for HHN tickets. Tonight would be $38.99, which is essentially the same rate as Stay and Scream.

I am a little confused. As a FFP you have access to HHN tonight. However if mean as an annual passholder, we have our own rates for HHN tickets. Tonight would be $38.99, which is essentially the same rate as Stay and Scream.

But we only have early access the first few weekends, I want to know if we can go to the "holding pen" same as a Stay and Scream pass...

Edit: I guess the real question would be...Do I have to exit the park at 5 and re-enter at 6:30 or can I go to the Holding Pen?

Edited by goldie

But we only have early access the first few weekends, I want to know if we can go to the "holding pen" same as a Stay and Scream pass...

Edit: I guess the real question would be...Do I have to exit the park at 5 and re-enter at 6:30 or can I go to the Holding Pen?

You can enter a stay and scream area with any daytime park ticket and any HHN ticket valid for that night.

I wasn't sure where to put this, but I KNOW you will all laugh your asses off at this.. I laughed so hard, I was crying. What a great plug for HHN, too!

I'll definitely have to remember the "Make your wife go first strategy" when the zombie apocalypse begins.

• Like 2

That video was hilarious XDDDD

Wish they could've done that for orlando, since she used to do the Universal thing during spring break.

Speaking of Orlando, wish the zombies were that intense and detailed. Yes i still shit my pants in the houses, but still, a little more intensity always works. Even though its intense as it is. Lol

PS, anyone else think the security Chick at 1:26 is pretty cute? XD

• Like 1

so most people's favorite houses are Werewolf and cabin. (evil dead is getting good reviews)
and I think in general people might be saying they didn't like Havoc and afterlife, (and la llorona)

Which is really funny to me because last year it was the opposite, people loved the originals but had some problems with the IPs.

Also I wonder if the ones in charge at Universal might see this year as proof that original houses are not good to bring in the crowds, therefore making sure we will only get IPs...

• Like 1

The reception for La Llorona simply appears to be mixed at best, as opinions on it have been ranging from great to mediocre. Though I haven't heard anyone say they "hated" it like how some people say they hated Havoc or Afterlife, so there's something.

• Like 2

I'm not quite sure where this question belongs, so I posted in this forum.

Does anyone know what happens to all of the unsold HHN merchandise?

Google searches and fan site searches have not revealed an answer.

Do they sell it discounted on the last night of the event?

Do they sell it online? Thanks for any input.

• Like 1

I'm not quite sure where this question belongs, so I posted in this forum.

Does anyone know what happens to all of the unsold HHN merchandise?

Google searches and fan site searches have not revealed an answer.

Do they sell it discounted on the last night of the event?

Do they sell it online? Thanks for any input.

yes

They didn't discount most of the merchandise last year, which I think might be because it was so popular or because it was IP-related. Hoping to get some stuff discounted this year though. They usually sell the leftovers to employees for cheap.

• Like 1

I don't know if anyone else has touched on this but, will HHN be open for another hour on November 2nd due to daylight savings? The time will go back one hour at 2 am so more HHN??? :D

Edited by Ande

Something I was wondering... So last year the event sold out because of people going to Walking Dead.

But did it sold out this year? Seems odd that with a better house and a park full of zombies and I didn't hear anything about the event selling out any nights.

I don't know if anyone else has touched on this but, will HHN be open for another hour on November 2nd due to daylight savings? The time will go back one hour at 2 am so more HHN??? :D

As of now the event closes at 12am. Daylight savings time wont affect it.

Edited by Victoria

Something I was wondering... So last year the event sold out because of people going to Walking Dead.

But did it sold out this year? Seems odd that with a better house and a park full of zombies and I didn't hear anything about the event selling out any nights.

I think maybe capacity for last year's event was lower with one less house, a few streets blocked off for Transformers construction, and 2 less rides were open. Crowds this year have been a LOT better spread out and have been managed very well. I don't think there's been a single night where every house was 100+ at the same time like last year. Plus with a more open park and more options to eat up crowds and add capacity, the same crowds from last year could've come this year (and i'm pretty sure they did or even did better than last year) and the park wouldn't feel as crowded and lines wouldn't be *as* bad.

• Like 1

As of now the event closes at 12am. Daylight savings time wont affect it.

I thought all the rest of hhn was till 2am. Thanks! Also aiello announced that the park closes at 1am on nov 1 and 2 its great they added more time!

I thought all the rest of hhn was till 2am. Thanks! Also aiello announced that the park closes at 1am on nov 1 and 2 its great they added more time!

Halloween is now a 1am close. The final two days are still Midnight closes.

The only change for the 1st and 2nd is that they were added to FFP.

• Like 1