Most Anticipated House

sethg

86 members have voted

1. 1. What is your number one 'Most Anticipated House'?

• The Walking Dead : No Safe Haven
    • An American Werewolf in London
    • Resident Evil : Escape from Raccoon City
    • Evil Dead
    • Cabin in the Woods
    • Urban Legends : La Llorona
    • Afterlife : Death's Vengeance
    • HAVOC : Derailed

Resident Evil - I have been playing these games for years and love every single one of them, well I didn't LOVE 6, but it was alright. Once I founf out the house was being based off the second and third game this shot up right to my number one spot.

Cabin in the Woods - Liked the movie a lot and am ecstatic to see what they do with the facility.

La Llorona - always thought this was a cool idea when they started doing it in Hollywood and am very excited to see it coming to Orlando.

Walking Dead - Honestly wasn't excited for this house much at all until I saw the pictures of the prison sets. They look absolutely fantastic and I can not wait to see them in person.

Havoc - I unfortunately did not get to experience the first house, but what I have heard about it gives me high hopes for it. Plus the last picture in the first post of the Havoc thread seemed really interesting to me.

Afterlife - I've always liked the 3D houses. I thought they were fun, but I'm not sure how I feel about the theme of this house. I actually don't know how i feel about this house at all. I will just have to see once I get there. I'm sure it will be good though.

Evil Dead - Saw the movie, thought it was okay. i'm just not sure what the a house about it will be like. Guess I will have to wait and see.

AWIL - The only reason this is my least anticipated house is that I have not seen the movie yet. Once I get around to watching it I am sure this house will go up on my list.

1. Resident Evil

2. The Walking Dead (After seeing those pictures of the prison this immediately jumped up on my list)

3. Cabin In The Woods

4. La Llorona

5. Evil Dead

6. An American Werewolf In London

7. Havoc

8. Afterlife (Not a fan of 3D houses, although I did like The Inbetween)

1. Cabin in the Woods

2. American Werewolf in London

3. La Llorona

4. Afterlife: Death's Vengeance

5. Walking Dead: No Safe Haven

6. Resident Evil

7. Evil Dead (This would have ranked higher had it been based off the first movie)

8. Havoc: Derailed

La Llorona by a longshot. I was excited for it to come over here, and now seeing those teasers I have officially hit that excited mode. The only two houses that also have my attention are The Walking Dead and Havoc. Not too crazy at all about the storyline for Havoc, but the sets look like they are going to be fun. So I guess my list is: La Llorona, The Walking Dead, Havoc in that order.

1. Cabin in the Woods (all the creatures and monsters in one house and old characters)

2. Resident Evil (Nemesis)

3. Havoc (first house was intense and set looks promising)

4. Afterlife (if it's anything like The In Between, it'll be good)

5. La Llorona (successful at Hollywood)

6. American Werewolf in London (movie was good but depends on werewolf puppets)

7. Evil Dead (reboot was okay, just going to be gory)

8. The Walking Dead (nothing to say)

1. La Llorona- Feeling this will be a crazy, amazing house. Heard it was good in USH but hoping it GREAT here.

2.Cabin in The Woods- LOVE this movie (actually watched it on my last trip to HHN) and can't wait to see how they pull it off.

3. Evil Dead- 3 Words: gore gore and MORE GORE (Ok thats 4...)

4. Havoc- I loved this house back in 10, it looks fantastic!

5. Resident Evil- Don't know much about the games, only played RE 6, i'm interested just not as much as i wish i was.

6. AWIL- Feel after i watch this movie i will be more into it, but i like werewolf houses, just don't find them to be very scary

7. Afterlife- LOVE THIS CONCEPT! But once they said "In Between" I lost all hope... I (unlike almost everyone) felt in between was more confusing than scary. I hope its more planned out and easier to get through, cause i got lost multiple times in the in-between and never got scared once... Also its a little too disorienting with 3d glasses on top of my regular glasses.

8. TWD- Now I really do love this show, but season 3 just was boring to me in most points... not only that, but last years house was so bad and so un-scary that i have some hope, but not a lot. I know, now its its inside so it might be fantastic but then again even at night last year i saw many scares (did right when i got in and at around 10).

WOW, going through this i actually found it hard to pinpoint what im not excited for and what i am... I think this is the first year that everything somewhat interests me, I just pray they can make these houses as amazing as I wish!

1. Walking Dead (based on the pics this maze looks like a 180 from the terrible maze they called WD last year)

2. Afterlife (It's like In-Between .....I'm sold!)

3. American Werewolf in London (pics pumps this up to be a great SS house)

4. Resident Evil (Could be a hit but we already have enough Zombies already)

5. La Llorona ( Love the house but Hollywood has had it for years. Doesn't look like to much new added)

6. Cabin in the Woods ( Come on Uni, where's the love for this house. Show us something to get excited for)

7. Evil Dead ( I'm one of the few that didn't care for the movie. So this maze could be a average SS house)

8. Havoc Derailed (While it does look better cough*higher budget*cough I really don't care for this theme let alone for a second house)

Guest kiwisoup

1. Evil Dead

2. Resident Evil

3. The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven

4. La Llorona

5. American Werewolf in London

6. Cabin in the Woods

7. Afterlife: Death's Vengeance

8. Havoc: Derailed

Honestly though, my anticipation for basically all but a couple of houses are so close that any other year with a different mix of houses they would have been higher, but there is too much good competition this year!

1. An American Werewolf in London (While the sets look pretty good, my excitement's more due to AWIL being my favorite campy horror movie. I'm hoping we get a nice transformation scene in here.)

2. Urban Legends: La Llorana (Wow, this house is beautiful, absolutely beautiful. Water effects are always fun too.)

3. Cabin in the Woods (Lots of room for creativity in the house, even with the movie tie-in. Also a great movie.)

4. Resident Evil (Absolutely despised the idea of this house, but the picture that's been released looks great. Also like the creativity in the house, such as the pause room.)

5. Havoc: Derailed (Absolutely loved this house in 2010. The set was completely forgettable [and this one doesn't look MUCH better] but if the actors have even a fraction of the intensity they had in the original house, this should be great)

6. Evil Dead (I love the original and actually liked the remake quite a bit, but I feel this just won't work all too well as a house.)

7. Afterlife: Death's Vengeance (Really like the idea of the house, but the pictures make it look a little too cheesy. We'll see how the effects actually play out in person though.)

8. The Walking Dead: No Safe Haven (I actually enjoyed the house last year for the sheer amount of actors in it, but nevertheless, it lacked much imagination, and this doesn't look much better.)