Walking Dead : Undead Street | Woodlands

King_K.

• 4 weeks later...

Well that is a good point but I didn't see them do even that. I just figured they were just static props. Of course they were swarmed with way too many people and everyone was taking flash pictures... so I could have just missed the eye twitches.

When I say operational I mean up and available for photographs although I saw them move side to side, or twitch as they did in the show. I know what I saw, my wife saw the same thing. This was right around 7:30, maybe they broke or something by the time you saw them. They moved very slightly side to side as if trying to get off of the chains.

Edited by AaronPaHHNFan

I saw them Thursday but they were not moving. I looked at them for a while too, they were just static.

I like them, It's a pretty cool addition to this area. I also noticed they added hair to the "bicycle girl" mask, so it looks a lot nicer now.

When I say operational I mean up and available for photographs although I saw them move side to side, or twitch as they did in the show. I know what I saw, my wife saw the same thing. This was right around 7:30, maybe they broke or something by the time you saw them. They moved very slightly side to side as if trying to get off of the chains.

Not doubting you at all just didn't see it. Doesn't really matter to me either way TBH. They are a neat prop. I was just confused bc I didn't see them do anything.

• Like 2

Not doubting you at all just didn't see it. Doesn't really matter to me either way TBH. They are a neat prop. I was just confused bc I didn't see them do anything.

You just worry me a bit, because now that I think about it my first time through the area they were moving but the second time a few hours later I didn't notice any movement. I really hope something didn't go wrong with them already. The movement didn't really add too much to the scene but was just one of those little things that make HHN the premier event in the world.

• Like 1

I should give props to one of the ladies on Sunday night for going for a scare as I walked through (I took a quick detour while leaving to look at the streets).

Unfortunately, she failed to compensate for my height and growled at my arm instead.

• Mark M. changed the title to Walking Dead : Undead Street | Woodlands