Walking Dead : Undead Street | The Clear

King_K.

Clear : Turn around and live—proceed and face your fate. Stick together as you head down this street, because the spiked barriers are there for a reason. If you refuse to heed the spray-painted warnings, you’re in for a terrifying walk that will feel like an eternity.

This is the one area I just don't understand. Where is it supposed to be and what location from the show does it represent?

It's from the episode named "The Clear". It's the town Rick is from that is now completely filled with booby traps and inhabitable by the guy he meets and stays with in the first episode. It's also the first good episode of the show since the premier (IMHO)

• Like 2

It's from the episode named "The Clear". It's the town Rick is from that is now completely filled with booby traps and inhabitable by the guy he meets and stays with in the first episode. It's also the first good episode of the show since the premier (IMHO)

Oh yeah, Morgan! OK that makes sense but where is it going? Hollywood?

• Like 1

I still hold the SF is the freeway (I think the are including it in Atlanta... which makes sense)
seeing as a cast has up to 75... makes sense.

The clear should go where we thought Woodbury would be Hollywood.

Anyway THIS is the Clear.... more or less.

2jb9ms9.jpg

I don't really get how they will implement sharp sticks and traps on a road traversed but a ton of people.

I pretty much see the buildings in Hollywood not being altered at all with props, much like the above, on wheel out prop carts (like the Grave stones)

• Like 1

I still hold the SF is the freeway (I think the are including it in Atlanta... which makes sense)

The clear should go where we thought Woodbury would be Hollywood.

Anyway THIS is the Clear.... more or less.

2jb9ms9.jpg

I don't really get how they will implement sharp sticks and traps on a road traversed but a ton of people.

I pretty much see the buildings in Hollywood not being altered at all with props, much like the above, on wheel out prop carts (like the Grave stones)

About the sticks, that was something I kept thinking about but didn't say anything. But even if they are props, it still makes me wonder how are they going to do that.

I guess they could make the sticks really really long? so that no one can get hurt by them?

75 in the cast?! that's both casts, right? lol and do you happen to know the codename used for this zone? or have any of the zone codenames been revealed?

About the sticks, that was something I kept thinking about but didn't say anything. But even if they are props, it still makes me wonder how are they going to do that.

I guess they could make the sticks really really long? so that no one can get hurt by them?

You can work wonders with foam. Ive seen many things carved by haunters, sticks/stakes included.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

If this is post to be the same "setting" from the show. I never got that vibe. Walking through it was way to easy. As if the streets are not crowded. Then it doesn't help the zone.

I'd love to see a spotlight from the roof and maybe a crazy mumbling guy shooting(could be audio) that would drastically help.

Guest kiwisoup

If this is post to be the same "setting" from the show. I never got that vibe. Walking through it was way to easy. As if the streets are not crowded. Then it doesn't help the zone.

I'd love to see a spotlight from the roof and maybe a crazy mumbling guy shooting(could be audio) that would drastically help.

I think literally having multiple barricades and traps blocking the entire street would maybe cause a bottleneck with such huge crowds ;-)

• 3 weeks later...
  • Mark M. changed the title to Walking Dead : Undead Street | The Clear