Halloween Horror Nights 2013 Planning and Tips

Like 2 hours long. Def do it first.

Well actually, that depends if they learned their lesson from last year.

After a while, they stopped letting in so many people on Thursdays and Sundays, so when it was sold out on the Thursday i went, there was hardly anyone there. But I hear the first few weekdays they tried out were really crowded and bad.

if they've learned their lesson, maybe 45 mins at the most.

I really don't even remember waiting, but I can check my TR to make sure.

Edited by DTH316
  • Like 1

How much was the frequent fear pass I'm planning on getting me and my girlfriend one this year!! :D also I was wandering if there is a way to upgrade the pass to a fol for a day? Or do you just have to buy a separate ticket??? :(

Here's a random tip (if you didn't know already):

Q: Just spot the perfect HHN snowglobe (or trinket of choice), but don't want to lug it through mazes all night? :unsure:

No worries!

A: You can have your purchase sent to the main gift shop by the front gate, and it will be held for you there to pick up on your way out!

Now, wasn't that helpful? :D

Edit: Also, if you're staying at one of the onsite hotels you can have all of your purchases sent directly to your room.

Im gonna wait till 2 weeks into the event till I get my gameplan togather to evaluate my plan, Im usualy able to hit everything except last year were I didnt hit La Llorona but so many new factors this year.....I need you all to be my guinepigs muahahahahahahahaha muahahahahahahahahahahahahaahah *cough cough cough* accckkkkkkkk *spit* ahem excuse me.

• Like 1

Here's a random tip (if you didn't know already):

Q: Just spot the perfect HHN snowglobe (or trinket of choice), but don't want to lug it through mazes all night? :unsure:

No worries!

A: You can have your purchase sent to the main gift shop by the front gate, and it will be held for you there to pick up on your way out!

Now, wasn't that helpful? :D

Yes this is a great tip I do this every year because it seems like they dont have a 2x in one shirt at the citywalk store...

Speaking of that another great tip buy most of your merch at the citywalk store so you dont have to get too much inside....

Im kind of agreeing with ya... I wanna see which gets busier faster WD Experience or the lower lot?

• Like 1

My plan is to enjoy VIP passes for the first time and go with the flow.

That, and hit Insidious 1st for the password prize. :P

That is a good mindset to have with VIP. As your night progresses you find yourself settling into the things you really want to repeat (mazes or rides) or enjoying the overall atmosphere. The only "structured" activity is the VIP tour and that was done differently the past two years. In 2011, your tour was scheduled upon arrival at the RIP lounge; last year the tour was scheduled based on your arrival time at check-in. For us, we were one of the first in line and our tour started as soon as the gates opened so we missed the opening scaremonies for the first time in four years. It will be interesting what changes will occur for 2013.

• Like 1

Someone give me some tips:Where should I go first when I go to the HHN? and last? And bla bla bla I'm getting FOL passes so ya I'm trying to get on everything and chill all over the park as well,

If your getting FOL do what ever you'd like first unless it's Sunday or Thursday do Terror Tram first.

• Like 1

It also depends if u wanna do things twice, but that would require circling the park about twice. Go the usual route: straight downstairs (hit El Cucuy on the way first but only if ur very up in front of the scaramonies - otherwise, proceed to the lower lot). Once on the lower lot, it'll depend if u think it wise to do that stuff first or go even further to the backlot.