A Special Thank You to Horror Nights Collector

F.U.B.A.R.

Well I just received my 3rd place Chucky prize pack from the Horror Night Collector HHN19 contest and I gotta say....WOW! Thank you Nocturas and everyone involved in putting the contest on and for the attention to detail in the packaging of the prizes. Not only is the outside of the box covered in Ripped From the Silver Screen graphics, but the inside packaging made it a true experience to go through. The inside of the box has a special personalized letter from the Horror Nights Collector that was eerily crinkled up, but once you pick up the bubble wrap you see the array of prizes all covered in spider web and everything is draped in a piece of red curtain and the inside of the box is splattered with blood and has bloody hand prints on it. I also get an aroma coming from the box that is interesting. I'm not sure if it was the paint that was used or something else but it helped with the unique experience of receiving my Chucky prize pack. Thanks again and it did add to my HHN19 experience in reving up my expectation level ten fold.

Cheers!!!

F.U.B.A.R.

Chucky is a 12" doll and he has a seriously pissed off expression on his face. The bobblehead is really nice too. Good stuff. Boy Mike, you really want me to travel with Chucky huh? : )

That's awesome Mike, how big is the Chucky Doll? It's a shame you're not flying Southwest, where you get 2, 50lb pieces of luggage free of charge!

Hey F.U.B.A.R.,

I'm very happy you liked the Price Pack. Yeah, I wanted it all just right... once I get an idea like that, every single little detail needs to be in there. lol.

The Price Pack you got is a mix of different ideas used in various Media Items that Universal Studios released for Halloween Horror Nights over the years including the fragrance in your box is actualy from a leftover bottle that I got my hands on from Universal Studios that they used for the Bloody Mary Music Boxes last year.

Enjoy it and have fun at HHN when you get down here. It sure is different from the last years but the athmosphere in the houses is unbelievable. :)

Edited by Nocturas