Black Sabbath 13 to Orlando in 2014?

The problem I see is that Hollywood might get a really awesome house, It might do great and we will be left with the sloppy seconds again...Look at the Cooper house, Hollywood's house from what I saw online looked nice. Orlando's house was nowhere near as good.The actors did a really great job in that house but the house itself sucked. There was nothing awesome about the house itself. Nothing was really that great.Again, the Actors totally saved the house for me, but I would be worried that a Black Sabbath house would suffer the same fate here as far as sets, costumes go.

Sloppy seconds? Hollywood did their version and Orlando did theirs, has nothing to do with "sloppy seconds". I know i know what some are going to say, #It's marketing's fault# because creative can never do no wrong and are victims of the tyrany of marketting, and hate working on ip's because they are artists yada yada yada. Right?

Somebody looks bitter.

Meh just don't care for them. But after I thought about it. The music really doesn't matter so long as the house theme is solid. If it ends up being a well thought out story line and not just a collection of rooms. Would probably be cool.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Marilyn Manson would totally come up with some seriously awesome stuff. Doesn't matter if you don't like his music because you can't deny that he's done some really awesome work in all kinds of mediums (video, painting, performance, etc). He may not be what he use to be today but his mind and creativity is all still there, and I think he'd kick ass. He's also a lot more well known in the younger crowd as well, which is good considering I don't think a lot of the younger attendees knew who Alice Cooper was.. In fact I know so, considering my group just HAD to wait in line for it (I had been through, they hadn't... meh) and listening to people talk in line made me giggle.

Black Sabbath is a lot more well known so who knows.. We'll have to wait and see what the house is like. Personally, something just doesn't really seem right to me, but I'm open minded. Who knows, it could be an awesome house. But it just seems a little... cheesy. I'd like to see less emphasis on the music and more on an idea that they come up with.